Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Z65T0WS.jpg 

S6NLme2.jpg

Got this 2 From the Current hallowen sales together with a Friend :D (Boy the Images are bigger than Expected)

He Wanted them, so did i so we decided to get them both! He wants the Goty for the 3rd one looks like, i eprsoanlly don't need that so next sale for DS3 maybe.

Anyway pretty happy about this! Already Played and platted DS1 on Ps3 so i know 'll love it and enjoy it a lot, especially now with 60Fps and better graphic ^_^

I have the Prepare To Die Edition of DS1 on Ps3 so i even tried out the DLC a little back then, stopped right away 'cause fuck Artorias :awesome: 

About Dark Soul 2, he wanted it, some people here i asked about it told me it's a game worth getting so i decided to buy it depsite not really being a lot Excited for it, maybe because i've never watched it well enough while Ds1 and 3 i watched them played when they came out.

It's gonna be a long while at any rate, before getting to this 2! I have first to Finish Nioh, then Bloodborne and then The Surge to play before this! Yeah i went from 0 to plenty on thie genre xD Not that i mind it :giggle:

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

Where did you see that i got the LE of S;G 0 ? Cause if i post it here it was a good time ago anyway :P , however it was from a store i think but they sell it online , dont know if there is a actual physical store , it was in my country. It was 15€ sealed btw. And, on the side note, there was also on a chain of stores that exist in my country and more other in Europe , Australia and some Asian countries i guess , called CeX which it was priced at like 4,6€ for the standard used copy , perhaps cause they had a bunch of copies on stock but now that there are barely none or maybe out of stock already , S;G 0 for PS4 is priced at 15, 18€ i think . I also grabbed a copy for the Vita of Steins;Gate original for 12€ there , a bargain imo however i already have the LE of the original on Vita anyway :3 . 

Aah I see! Didn't even notice the post was that old :D Wish I could get it for 15€ sealed haha, it doesn't seem to be available on CeX anymore! Probably have to search through eBay a bit. Just found a sealed copy for 30€, it's kinda tempting right now. I don't have that much time to play games currently though, so it wouldn't really make a difference if I bought it now or waited a few more months lol. Just don't want it to become completely unavailable. Thanks for the reply!

• Like 1

Got Puyo Puyo Tetris, i was in need for an actual puzzle game for my PS4 , Catherine Full Body isn't just puzzle game only but it's a very fun one and can be frustrating at the same time too ?

TcSoqzC.jpg

14 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Z65T0WS.jpg 

S6NLme2.jpg

Got this 2 From the Current hallowen sales together with a Friend :D (Boy the Images are bigger than Expected)

He Wanted them, so did i so we decided to get them both! He wants the Goty for the 3rd one looks like, i eprsoanlly don't need that so next sale for DS3 maybe.

Anyway pretty happy about this! Already Played and platted DS1 on Ps3 so i know 'll love it and enjoy it a lot, especially now with 60Fps and better graphic ^_^

I have the Prepare To Die Edition of DS1 on Ps3 so i even tried out the DLC a little back then, stopped right away 'cause fuck Artorias :awesome: 

About Dark Soul 2, he wanted it, some people here i asked about it told me it's a game worth getting so i decided to buy it depsite not really being a lot Excited for it, maybe because i've never watched it well enough while Ds1 and 3 i watched them played when they came out.

It's gonna be a long while at any rate, before getting to this 2! I have first to Finish Nioh, then Bloodborne and then The Surge to play before this! Yeah i went from 0 to plenty on thie genre xD Not that i mind it :giggle:

Nice purchases ? , Dark Souls is always a fun and addicting time spender for me to dive into whenever i have a good chunk of free time available , i did played DS 1 on PS3 and plat it with so much pleasure and continued to play even after doing all the trophies and was happy to do the same all over again for the Remastered ?  As for Dark Souls II, i thought it could have been better and more challenging on the main game cause the DLCs really kicked my ass hard in contrast , still looking a for a cheap physcial copy of the PS4 version to play again ?

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

Nice purchases 1f60a.png , Dark Souls is always a fun and addicting time spender for me to dive into whenever i have a good chunk of free time available , i did played DS 1 on PS3 and plat it with so much pleasure and continued to play even after doing all the trophies and was happy to do the same all over again for the Remastered 1f604.png  As for Dark Souls II, i thought it could have been better and more challenging on the main game cause the DLCs really kicked my ass hard in contrast , still looking a for a cheap physcial copy of the PS4 version to play again 1f60f.png

Thanks :D Yeah as said i already played the First one so i know it and know i love it :3 I Honestly just Paltted it and stopped :P Tried to do the DLC but it was hard, needed time to get better, learn the battle and without really any trophy or interesting in doing so i passed. Maybe i'll be better now and actually do that too!

Never played the 2Nd one eprsonally so i don't know, hope it's as Good! Well, it shouldn't cost much Retail no? It's 21 € on Amazon.it if you are interested in such price.

• Like 1

image0.jpg

Got this at Wal-Mart during a clearance sale today after the gym. Glad I did. At first, Legends of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II (PS4) was originally gonna be my October payment, but now I will make the remaster of the first one my October payment. (PS4 version. :))

• Like 4