Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

2 hours ago, Anxiety said:

Japanese region of LEGO DC Super-Villains and US Version, pretty cheap from Play-Asia, just now waiting for both regions season passes to go on sale, so I can get all trophies. 

Forums3.jpg

Hmm, there's no deluxe edition for Japan version? Cuz would absolutely suck having to buy the dlc 4 times, since 4 different regions. 

Just now, ArmoredSnowman said:

Hmm, there's no deluxe edition for Japan version? Cuz would absolutely suck having to buy the dlc 4 times, since 4 different regions. 

Their is one for US version but it was going to cost me an extra $60 on Play-Asia not sure about Japan, I would rather pay $20 AUD for the season pass instead of 60 :P 

32 minutes ago, Anxiety said:

Their is one for US version but it was going to cost me an extra $60 on Play-Asia not sure about Japan, I would rather pay $20 AUD for the season pass instead of 60 :P 

Yeah, i have the deluxe one for U.S., just would rather have deluxe versions of EUR/JP/HK, than having to make separate accounts and buying psn codes just to buy the season pass x3 more times. 

Just now, ArmoredSnowman said:

Yeah, i have the deluxe one for U.S., just would rather have deluxe versions of EUR/JP/HK, than having to make separate accounts and buying psn codes just to buy the season pass x3 more times. 

Yeah I know what you mean, but it's cheaper for me this way! :)