Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

L6b024a.png

Finally got a good deal thanks to Black Friday (isn't he Robinson Crusoe's pal?). It was either this or Days Gone; this won out because the discount was marginally higher, and I'm not sure I would have played DG until late next year anyways.

Hate the character design and general aesthetic of the game, especially after they captured the spirit of MKII so well with MKX--which remains one of the best fighting games ever--but if it's good enough it'll hardly matter.

Basically, when a slot opens for weekend grinding when I'm catching up on podcasts and things, this checks all the boxes. Generous and meaty trophy list; be working my way toward the platinum in a timely fashion as next year passes. It's pretty low on the priority list, so who knows when it'll get started. Hope to cash it the plat in around Halloween time so as to echo one of my greatest trophy achievements from a year ago.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vynzen said:

439687807.codemasters-dirt-rally-vr-ps4.

Dirt Rally is really good. I suggest you should do the online trophies first. Since they might shut down the website for it that's tied to the leagues. Since you need it for 1 trophy. But you can get also get 2 other difficult trophies like that if you create a league on the website such as I am the 5%, Maximum Attack and 2 others.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1

k7Z3Kq3.jpg

I don't have much experience with the Devil May Cry games, I only beat the one diehard fans hate and played a bit of 4, I own both on pc. Definitely one of my top priorities when it comes to games released this year, and since I stumbled upon good deal on a used copy, I got it right away.

• Like 3

On 01/12/2019 at 4:57 AM, ShonenCat said:

My entire Black Friday haul, all right here ;) Shenmue 1&2, Aladdin & The Lion King, Metal Wolf Chaos XD, Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal, Resident Evil 2 and MediEvil. Every game was $15 each, except for MediEvil, that was $10. Not a bad job this year :D Now that I take a good look at all of them, each one of these is either a rerelease, a remaster or a remake 1f62e.png

1-B217-E35-F06-F-4667-B58-C-39-E233-EB02

Truly great Black Friday buys for sure ? Loved RE2 and Shenmue 1 from that HD Collection , hopefully i'll play the 2nd soon and pikc up the 3rd one after. Medievil and Kagura look fun to do a enjoyable and quick platinum ?

2 hours ago, Fenrirfeather said:

No wonder friends’ recommended it warmly: quirky VN that looks super cute? A talking dog 1f436.png with little horns? 

I snagged a copy off amazon US for a pawstonishing $16.77 in total. ...shortly before I learnt that a physical EU version was right around the corner (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

XUIM5t8.jpg

WILL: A Wonderful World

I have this VN in my wishlist but waiting to get good deal on it, looks promising in my eyes ?

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 2