Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Stuff I forgot to talk about because laziness... I asked a friend to purchase 11:11 Memories Retold for me at Bandai Namco's booth at Paris Games Week.

From a previous sale on PS Store: Black the Fall.

My very first PS Hits red boxes games: Uncharted: Lost Legacy + Horizon Zero Dawn (Complete Edition).

Special offer with some PS Hits games; two for -25€.

ELazBTzWoAAfujO.jpg

Spoiler

ELazCc8WoAAEbzm.jpg

? Actually paid nothing thanks to staff committee X-mas coupon.?

Also, probably my last Limited Run Games arrival for this year: AsDivine Hearts II.

ELbcitRXYAAv1MZ.jpg

• Like 4

Right, so I went a little nuts and splurged on the Christmas sale, which did turn out to have some interesting games and/or discount offers too delicious to refuse, despite being a little underwhelming overall.

With the sale discount as well as the 20% code I was able to find in my Christmas wallpaper email (kudos to the person who made the thread about it... seriously, look into it now. It's easy!) I was able to turn a handful of games that would normally total a little over $200 into a comparatively paltry $63! Easily the best savings I've ever made thus far.

giphy.gif

So my primary interest was Asterix & Obelix XXL2, whose normal price was unfeasibly ridonkulous before now. Mark of the Ninja also seems like fun; I like the Assassin's Creed Chronicles grading style of play, which was apparently taken from this game, so I'm hoping it's as good, if not even better. Got the Groundhog Day VR game... hopefully I'll have scrounged up money for, y'know, PSVR by February 2!

I remember Fort Boyard from British TV from when I was a kid; while I wouldn't pay full price for it, it might be a fun time, but who knows. Bought Bubsy: Paws on Fire just for a laugh... Bubsy's bound to get a good game sooner or later, right? Lastly, I got some easy platinums like Fe and Beyond Eyes, which seem promising as game experiences too.

It's probably just as well there was nothing game-changing on there. I have to contend with my ever-shrinking backlog over the coming year anyways. By the end of next year, and the coming of the PS5, I'm hoping to be done with at least 90% of my PS4/PS3/Vita backlog, and from where I'm sitting right now, it looks very feasible indeed!

May your days be merry and bright, and may all your Christmas sales have... well, at least something kind of interesting to you.

• Like 1