Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

L53d0b0.png

Seems like a charming, meaty platformer with personality to spare and just the right level of difficulty. Admittedly not very high on my priority list at present, but I'm primed for a positive experience sometime next year.

• Like 3

EdO9nNI.jpg

Haven't picked up a lot of physical this year but had to grab the ltd ed of Esprade Psi since I was hyped & looking forward to it all damn year. It turned out really nice with a super thick and comprehensive art/interview book I can't read, CD soundtrack I probably won't open, arcade displays I have no cabinet for & stickers that'll never be pried from their sheet. This sort of excess used to be routine so it was nice to revisit that. Already got the platinum but that's just the nature of M2 shot triggers releases ✈️

• Like 2

On 12/7/2019 at 9:09 AM, EcoShifter said:

I'm going to cheat... but in a clever way...

Newest most recent purchase:

Image result for resident evil 2 remake

Newest most recent game I obtained (via shipping):

Image result for indivisible

You like indivisible? I bought it thinking I was going to love it and kinda fell flat for me. Played 3 or so hours.

Most Recents:

Jedi Fallen Order

Death Stranding 

untitled goose game

some Williams Pinball FX3 tables

Edited by SnakePitJohnson

2 hours ago, SnakePitJohnson said:

You like indivisible? I bought it thinking I was going to love it and kinda fell flat for me. Played 3 or so hours.

Haven't played it, yet. That'll be in 2020. I know I'll like it, it's just a matter of how much. 

• Like 1

cover-1-770x770.png468923-the-witch-and-the-hundred-knight-

Had some christmas money left after ordering Atelier Ryza and Varnir of the Dragon Star online. So I got a character pass for Jump Force and Dragon Ball FighterZ(The 2nd CP btw) along with the "Wicked Bundle". Hopefully the PS4 version of the Witch and the Hundred Knight won't kick me out of the game.

• Like 4