Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

L068df0.png

Was very glad to see this one appear seemingly out of nowhere! I'm certainly up for a psychological horror story, wondering whether there really are supernatural spookies hiding underneath contemporary Tokyo, or if our heroine is simply going stark raving mad~

• Like 3

A new year comes and goes. Bring on 2020! Crazy that it's already 2020. Felt like yesterday since PS4 was released. Any who, I'm happy to add these following games to my collection. All of which I'm so excited to play. I've spent maybe 80 hours on skyrim for PS3, over 200hours playing the kingdom hearts games on
PS2 and over 300hours playing diablo 3 on PC so it's awesome relive some of my favourite games of all time including some new additions. Been wanting to try the Fallout series for a while as I never properly experienced them (maybe 10hours across 3 and 4) and I will definitely go and get New Vegas too. War of the North was an impulse buy because I enjoyed playing the first time I played it on 360. I loved the adventure games of PS2/Xbox (R&C, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, J&D) but never experienced the PS1 adventure games such as the classic Spyro and Crash, so i'm very excited to play Spyro Reignited Trilogy. And I'm ecstatic to play the new chapter of Kingdom Hearts and Borderlands. I really would like to clear some of my incomplete games first before starting too many of these but I'm so chuffed. Massive thanks to my family and my loving girlfriend who's also a gamer and knows me down to a tee. Lots of fun-packed hours ahead of me. ???

I got this for Christmas from my parents amongst other stuff..

spacer.pngL66368e.png

and I got this from my sister..

Lba8768.png

these from my girlfriend...

Lc18074.pngL50d97e.png

Lfed8df.pngL2a5317.png

...and this from my girlfriend's family.

spacer.pngL648c20.png

DIABLO III: ETERNAL COLLECTION (PS4)

KINGDOM HEARTS III (PS4)

THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM (PS4)

FALLOUT 4 GOTY (PS4)

KINGDOM HEARTS : THE STORY SO FAR (PS4)

BORDERLANDS 3 (PS4)

SPYRO: REIGNITED TRILOGY (PS4)

Then I bought these two for myself recently from CEX.

L68718f.pngLb6dda2.png

THE LORD OF THE RINGS: WAR IN THE NORTH (PS3)

FALLOUT 3 GOTY (PS3)

Edited by Last-_-Judgment
  • Like 2