Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

On 25.2.2020 at 7:47 PM, Leon Castle said:

Reveal hidden contents

ce2632705df7f6e7b702a15da5d9f84915826554

I was surprised to see I got something perverted extra with it and it look lovely odEwUsy.gif

What's "perverted" about it? It's not exactly an image of girls covered in cum after a bukkake party with 30 men. It's sad to see so many people being uptight when it comes to nudity and sexuality in general. Mankind has still a very long way to go... *sigh*

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Neku-tan said:

AIMAAAAAAAAAAAASU!!! :wub:

Ehem.. How do you like it so far?

It's great, I've played the im@s SP games before and I much prefer the minigames and concerts being a rhythm game over the appeal system. Not that I know what kind of systems the rest have, but so far I think I can manage. No idea about the plat however, should probably search for a guide.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2020 at 1:47 PM, Leon Castle said:

ce27432090e6ec1619441110fc63e58b15826554

Pre-ordered it last year then I learned there was a English Asia version and was damn sure it would not come west and then sometime after the fact, turns out it's coming west, Then at the so-called "Release Date" or after, Play-Asia did not ship it and only quieting delayed the Release Date until they finally shipped it some time ago. Of course at the day I finally got it, I had to get the wrong package, luckily mom helped me with getting the right one.

Hide contents

ce2632705df7f6e7b702a15da5d9f84915826554

I was surprised to see I got something perverted extra with it and it look lovely odEwUsy.gif

That extra is really awesome. Glad you were able to get it in the end. Let me know how you like it. Enjoy ;)