Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

I accidentally went a little bit silly in the Spring Sale and picked up some stuff for not too much money (which added up to too much money).

I'm happy with buying stuff long after their release (because I'm cheap) so picked up some things I've wanted for a while or just some games I never got around to playing/completing the first time round.

Assassin's Creed: Ezio Collection

Assassin's Creed Origins

Assassin's Creed Odyssey

I remember playing the original Assassin's Creed when it first came out; brilliant concept, terrible execution. I then played Black Flag a few years back and loved it (even just as a stand alone game; the whole modern day, animus, memories, DNA, etc. etc. stuff is a bit "meh" for me, but I enjoy the gameplay and exploration).

Detroit: Become Human and Heavy Rain double pack. Currently in the process of getting the Platinum for Heavy Rain... 18 different endings!

Far Cry Primal. I have FC5 (which is on my list to Platinum) and I've heard Primal is good and a fun, not too difficult Platinum.

GTA5 because GTA

Metal Gear Solid 5: The Definitive Experience. Super cheap and way cheaper than just buying The Phantom Pain on its own.

The Last of Us Remastered. No explanation needed.

Journey Collectors Edition as it's a nice relaxing palate cleanser between games, especially if I'm getting frustrated at something.

So yeah, nothing new, nothing exciting, plenty to distract me from my backlog of games I need to Platinum but hey, we've got time right!?

• Like 1

Ended up getting the following:

Nioh 2 Deluxe Edition (I went against my usual “wait for a sale” philosophy and got it since I’m stuck at home lol)

Tekken 7 Ultimate Edition

Dungeons 3

Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition (same reason as Nioh 2, plus it’s on sale for $35 brand new)