Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

On 1/7/2020 at 11:29 AM, Masamune said:

Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal (At the Seams Edition) - $22

UT5si3o.jpg

I'm both amazed this was in stock & how cheap it was (yes, it's new & not used). :blink:

Amazing deal right there. $22 for a brand new special edition of a not-so-common game is a steal. :blink:

Enjoy it btw. It's probably my favorite game in the series so far, despite the mode Sony ended up making the dev remove due to their dumb policies. ? Lotsa of "plots" to enjoy regardless of that. :awesome:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Honor_Hand said:

Amazing deal right there. $22 for a brand new special edition of a not-so-common game is a steal. :blink:

Enjoy it btw. It's probably my favorite game in the series so far, despite the mode Sony ended up making the dev remove due to their dumb policies. 1f611.png Lotsa of "plots" to enjoy regardless of that. :awesome:

Yeah, I've checked on there multiple times for the Tailor Made edition & they were always out of stock, I didn't even know there was an At The Seams edition. :blink: I couldn't believe it when I seen it was available too, it was in my cart before I even realized I clicked. ? & yeah, I heard about the mode that go removed (BS move, Sony), I think they got to keep it over on the Switch though... <_<

• Like 1

Fell for some of the recent sales & got a few digital titles:

A Way Out (video game) - Wikipedia Arc of Alchemist Review (Switch) - Hey Poor Player  Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy/Nintendo Switch/eShop Download

Already got a friend lined up for A Way Out, should get to it this weekend. Arc of Alchemist caught my RPG eye (though the reviews aren't great). & really looking forward to Phoenix Wright. I only played a Nintendo demo years ago. 

Edited by Gretchen27
  • Like 3

On 21.6.2020 at 7:02 PM, Zaros-QC said:

my new one i got this at a good price i was waiting for it to drop the price on amazon ^^

I still wonder why doesn't it come with the label only on playstation when its ps4 exclusive but i remember persona 5 its a playstation exclusive game and does not come with the label ?

sakura+wars+front+cover.png

Sin+t%25C3%25ADtulo.png

That's strange. I live in Europe, and my game says that it's exclusive to PlayStation, as shown below.

106808777_3591916500821016_8510704468518

• Like 3