Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

12 hours ago, ShonenCat said:

Along with it is Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack. It includes the first two Gunvolt titles originally released on 3DS. I never thought those would leave 3DS or Switch, but my patience paid off. Fun action game with terrific character design and a worthy spiritual successor to Mega Man made up of talented ex-Capcom employees. Always support Inti Creates, always ❤️

Great picks, hope you enjoy Gunvolt as much as I did! :D 

Even though I got lots of games that I haven't finished, I still picked up Ghost of Tsushima.

See the source image

Edited by NullRay85
  • Like 3

On 21/08/2020 at 9:34 PM, ShonenCat said:

A steelbook copy of Persona 5 Royal 1f451.pngThis one has an interesting story. Not too long ago, I walked into my local Wal-Mart to check out the games. I found this masterpiece sitting in the clearance for $20 O//O I really don’t think it was supposed to be there considering they had loads of standard case copies behind glass for $50. I didn’t ask any questions in case it was some type of misprint. I paid for it and got out. The only possible reasons I can think of is Wal-Mart thought it was the vanilla copy or they were trying to clear space out for the recently arrived standard case copies and considered this steelbook old stock. Whatever the reason was, Wal-Mart can be incredibly silly sometimes xD Now that I own the complete experience of P5, I’m certain @Sigma999 @Redgrave and @Undead Wolf will be happy to know that I’ve decided to make it my 75th platinum milestone 1f48e.png I know how passionate you three are for this title in particular, and it seems like the perfect game to end the year with a bang 1f601.png

8-A449-E56-6034-4043-8-B47-C343-E07-FB42

You are most certainly in good hands with P5R , i've only played P5 so far , not Royal Version yet but also have the same steelbook as yours only in PAL format , hope you find as much enjoyment as i did and what a great milestone you have decided ?

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Hanamaru Kunikida said:

"Ah shit, here we go again"

8ACTdET.png

Bought two PSN cards (50€ + 10€) through Amazon for just 30€, so I technically only paid 50% of the normal price.

Also, here are a few impressions of the included theme.

Hide contents

IJuynuL.jpg

I really love this theme! Very nice!

I got a few things from the Under $20 sale

81MztoQMa8L._SX342_.jpg

81wkipud-rL.jpg

For some reason I got this for free!

Idk if Sony screwed up and I was in the right place at the right time, but i don't say no to a free game!

jurassic-world-evolution-deluxe-edition-

And the expansion collection of the 3 DLCs

• Like 1

I got couple games recently - purchased Digimon Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory because I wanted some monster game after watching Pokemon speedruns. Also got Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Collection because I just finished watching Naruto and wanted some more. Both games are on sale at this moment so it was quite okay.

My last purchase is song pack for Beat Saber - Linkin Park and it's fantastic to play.

Edited by Raveniteh
  • Like 1