Parker

Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

7,537 posts in this topic

Honestly I think I'm losing my mind, Ordered from playasia. I though I owned the Vita Caligula Effect but I can't find it, So I bought the Asia English version for PS4 instead.

51YSp2xvdiL.jpg

And I found this on my Japanese account but I really did want the hard copy. Apparently it's on Vita as well.

ps4-game-cyber-troopers-virtual-on-x-toa

s-l300.jpg

Found this super cheap on Amazon and decided to finally give the franchise a chance/try. 

Though, I'm thinking of buying the Ezio collection as well, just to experience the "old" AC. 

Edited by Valkyrie_Kitsune

star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-ps4.jpg?$pro

Somehow got Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order on discount then I went and bought a new Joy-Con Controller for my Nintendo Switch. In store it was 189 kr while it was 599 kr on their webside, it was a close thing I saw they made me pay 599 kr then the cover said 189 kr so I got 410 kr back. Now to wait for my new Gamecube controller so I can replace the one I have that love keeping moving forward until I change the direction.

2 hours ago, Madara Uchiha said:

If you don't mind me asking, did you pay a lot for Gravity Rush?

1 minute ago, thekingsman123 said:

If you don't mind me asking, did you pay a lot for Gravity Rush?

I paid $50 on eBay, there was a copy at EB Games for $28 that had delivery than an hour later it went back to click and collect. There was bid for a copy that went for $90

45 minutes ago, Madara Uchiha said:

I paid $50 on eBay, there was a copy at EB Games for $28 that had delivery than an hour later it went back to click and collect. There was bid for a copy that went for $90

I paid around the same for my copy.

Even last year, I don't recall Gravity Rush Remastered ever being particularly cheap. Otherwise I would've bought it sooner.

2 minutes ago, thekingsman123 said:

I paid around the same for my copy.

Even last year, I don't recall Gravity Rush Remastered ever being particularly cheap. Otherwise I would've bought it sooner.

Yeah I know, the bid for the $90 started at 50c. It seems like the price of it keeps going up, I was surprised to see EB Games have it for $28, I was annoyed I didn't grab it. I saw you got it and was I first thought you grabbed that cheap copy

been a minute. so i think the last game i bought was ac: odyssey ultimate edition or some such that was on sale super cheap. got odyssey all dlc  and ac 3 remastered which also comes with ac:liberation i think. not bad really for 40 bucks.

16 hours ago, Hanzoadam said:

Limited edition only 5000 printed 

Disaster Report looks interesting. I've had my eye on it.

Also, those Red Art Games are so strange. I've got The Bards Tale but looking to get a few more later on.

Edited by thekingsman123