Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-ps4.jpg?$pro

Somehow got Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order on discount then I went and bought a new Joy-Con Controller for my Nintendo Switch. In store it was 189 kr while it was 599 kr on their webside, it was a close thing I saw they made me pay 599 kr then the cover said 189 kr so I got 410 kr back. Now to wait for my new Gamecube controller so I can replace the one I have that love keeping moving forward until I change the direction.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, thekingsman123 said:

If you don't mind me asking, did you pay a lot for Gravity Rush?

I paid $50 on eBay, there was a copy at EB Games for $28 that had delivery than an hour later it went back to click and collect. There was bid for a copy that went for $90

45 minutes ago, Madara Uchiha said:

I paid $50 on eBay, there was a copy at EB Games for $28 that had delivery than an hour later it went back to click and collect. There was bid for a copy that went for $90

I paid around the same for my copy.

Even last year, I don't recall Gravity Rush Remastered ever being particularly cheap. Otherwise I would've bought it sooner.

2 minutes ago, thekingsman123 said:

I paid around the same for my copy.

Even last year, I don't recall Gravity Rush Remastered ever being particularly cheap. Otherwise I would've bought it sooner.

Yeah I know, the bid for the $90 started at 50c. It seems like the price of it keeps going up, I was surprised to see EB Games have it for $28, I was annoyed I didn't grab it. I saw you got it and was I first thought you grabbed that cheap copy