Parker

Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

7,198 posts in this topic

On 10/10/2020 at 9:39 PM, FinalFan said:

TellTale Walking Dead seasons 3+4.

Older seasons played on previous gen will come later, ordered.

Ej97UEhX0AQIrug.jpg

And ... that's it! Walking Dead Telltale collection (seasons 1 + 2 + 3 + Michonne on one disc) and Tales of Vesperia Definitive.

EkdZf5nW0AEFe4d.jpg

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

image0.jpg

 

The Reunion begins once again in the first part of the remake of the most famous Final Fantasy game of all time! ^_^

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Crew Ultimate

ElGH6jsWkAAqLOh.jpg

Now I need to find motivated players to ride this one with me. 😅

 

Fe + Malicious Fallen DX (+ OST and PSN avatars) from Hallowwen 🎃 sales.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where do people buy those .jpg pictures they always keep posting here?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, talespagni said:

Where do people buy those .jpg pictures they always keep posting here?

I don't understand the question 

The photos are taken by the user with a camera/phone or from Google images. Just copy paste the link of the game image from the Google Image

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

I don't understand the question 

The photos are taken by the user with a camera/phone or from Google images. Just copy paste the link of the game image from the Google Image

 

Ok, now I understand, thanks.

 

Here I go: link

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, talespagni said:

 

Ok, now I understand, thanks.

 

Here I go: link

That's a sad attempt at humor, may the humor gods bless you in the future

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, talespagni said:

 

Ok, now I understand, thanks.

 

Here I go: link

 

Disregarding your poor attempt at trolling, you do bring up a valid point.

 

The issue with this thread is that 3/4 of the people in here are literally fucking posting stock images.

 

WHY?

 

I DONT WANT TO SEE STOCK IMAGES OF THE GAMES YOU OWN.

 

THIS IS NOT EBAY OR AMAZON.

 

I'D RATHER SEE POOR QUALITY IMAGES OF GAMES THAT YOU TOOK YOURSELF.

 

I just don't get it...

 

In case many of you haven't noticed yet, no one gives you positive rep for stock images!

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thekingsman123 said:

 

Disregarding your poor attempt at trolling, you do bring up a valid point.

 

The issue with this thread is that 3/4 of the people in here are literally fucking posting stock images.

 

WHY?

 

I DONT WANT TO SEE STOCK IMAGES OF THE GAMES YOU OWN.

 

THIS IS NOT EBAY OR AMAZON.

 

I'D RATHER SEE POOR QUALITY IMAGES OF GAMES THAT YOU TOOK YOURSELF.

 

I just don't get it...

 

In case many of you haven't noticed yet, no one gives you positive rep for stock images!

I presume it's because they bought digital, for majority I think. 

I've done the same, it's too much work to take a screenshot on ps4 and then get it on a computer or phone. And a photo of the tv is just terrible usually. 

 

Sony failed in that regard with ps4, I should have been able to link my ps4 to computer or phone by Bluetooth or wifi for grabbing screenshot and video, I don't want to have to pull out a USB unless I'm backing saves up(I backup to cloud as well, but redundancy is a good practice) 

Edited by Dav9834
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know I don't show my ps4 in this acc yet but this 2 bad boys arrived 2 days ago:

 

Ver las imágenes de origen

 

Ver las imágenes de origen

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.