Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

So, i bought quite a lot of agmes during this year, especially on sales! I won't post everything otherwise i would have to look for every game and make a massive photo.

I'll just post here the 3 Retail games i got this months :) 

nOpHuCh.jpg

Death stranding: A Game i had 0 interest in and no Hype at all but a friend of mine loves it and i told him that when it dropped around 20 € i could ge it and well it actually did xD 

I got it during the Black friday sales, on the local stores it was on sale before the official December Ps sale for it. 

I'm not a fan of Kojima itself but i watched Metal gear 1-2 and want to play at least PW & 5 (Should play the 3Rd one but i'll see) and they are pretty good so i can see DS being really good too. It surely is Awesome graphically from what i saw trying it out for 10 minutes. Gonna play it sometime next year!

Dragon Quest Builders 2: Well DQ + Minecraft a combo i know i will love :P I already tried the Demo for the first one and like dit a lot back years ago so when this one went on Amazon for a great price (20 €) in the Black Friday sales i decided to pick it up! Still hoping the first one goes on that price too one day (even Digital but it never goes) so i can have all DQ on Ps, i think? (Except X Which is only Japanese, and XI S which i'll get in the future) 

Toukiden 2: A game i wnated for a long time. The reason? well you can see it even on my YT Channel xD I Tried the CarryOver Demo for it like 2 years ago? I think and damn i loved it! It was such a fun little journey i shared on My channel too and it has an unexpected amount of viewvs being nothing particular to watch :P 

Anyway i liked the game a lot and wanted to get it since there! But this is another type of game that never goes on sale so when i saw it on Amazon for the same price as the 2 above games i decided to get it or i never would! I don't think i'll get Kiwami. The 2Nd one has a story by itself and many new mechanics and stuff i'll probably don't want to lose, plus the First one is another 100 hours game and pretty costly too always 30 €+ around. So yeah i'll happily enjoy this and if they'll ever do keep an eye on a Toukiden 3! 

That's all! Retail Side at least. I got even a bunch of games like Nekopara Vol. 1-2-3, AI, Crystar And Nexomon + other titles with a friend in the recent sales but posting random internet iamges won't do much, that's why i'm just telling.

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 4