Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Dragon Quest XI S: Definitive Edition 

Probably my 2nd favourite PS4 game behind Persona 5. Traded in my OG Edition of Light copy in 2019 and felt like a hole was missing in my library. Happy to double dip on an Amazon sale and someday replay this, ideally on a PS5. Yeah the graphical downgrades from being ported over from Switch is unfortunate, but I'm not too picky with visuals, plus the extra content, QoL improvements and supporting this series is worth it. 

And yes, this version still has the JP reversible cover.

Edited by easterkeke
  • Like 1

Just bought The Outer Worlds Deluxe edition on the PS Store. It had both the DLC's and the base game for what the base game was going for so I'm super pumped. Never really played an RPG at all so this will be my foray into the genre. If things go well I might finally dive head first in the Fallout games.  

The Outer Worlds - Wikipedia

• Like 2

Assassin's Creed III Remastered & Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered. Been years since I've played these games, and I never played AC Liberation so I'm looking forward to that. 

Bus Simulator

ExKrI7ZWYAonrx_.jpg

From Mega March sale:

3 Deponia games (warning! There are 4 games but one of them got wiped out from the store)

GUILTY GEAR Xrd REV2, already owned on disc, but don't mind buying it again on stupid -97% price. !summon @Copanele ?

Azur Lane Crosswave additional characters bundle. I was ready to buy Formidable alone, I guess I can afford a good price for all those shipgirlz.

ExEf5aHWgAIZG3z.jpg

• Like 3