Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

JogoPS4SonicForces_TeamSonicRacing_grand

These two came in a pack and were cheap.

The last sonic game I played was Sonic 3 for the Mega Drive (Genesis) so I'm kinda late for the party. I also played one for the Saturn Sonic R or something. Good Times ^^

1540-1.jpg

This one was also cheap and at the time I ordered I did not noticed I already had it from ps plus... Ups ?

Edited by Edward_FOX_86
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, thekingsman123 said:

My wife saw the Re:Zero CE and literally laughed at my expense for a few minutes. I didn't realise the CE was so big.

Got more games coming in the meanwhile but this is everything I have received in the mail so far.

3Oiyp2L.jpg?1

She laughed at Re:Zero CE  what about sanran kagura peach beach splash ???

btw so jealous of your berserk and the band of the hawk. i had it when it launched played then SOLD cause i didn't like it, now its like a 150 dollar game. got like 20 something bucks when i traded it back into eb games. Also i did the same to Godzilla but i re bought a copy before the prices went into space. Now i keep all the game i buy, just shows you never do know which games will skyrocket in price down the line.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GodL355_KniGhT01 said:

She laughed at Re:Zero CE  what about sanran kagura peach beach splash ???

btw so jealous of your berserk and the band of the hawk. i had it when it launched played then SOLD cause i didn't like it, now its like a 150 dollar game. got like 20 something bucks when i traded it back into eb games. Also i did the same to Godzilla but i re bought a copy before the prices went into space. Now i keep all the game i buy, just shows you never do know which games will skyrocket in price down the line.

She didn't see Senran Kagura. But I remember I played Estival Versus next to her in bed back when it first came out and she didn't give a shit. I think she said her small boobs were better because they wouldn't sag over time.

My copy of Berserk is not great - it's water damaged all over but at least it's complete with the warranty pamphlet etc. I actually bought it through Airtasker - got someone interstate to collect it from EB and send it to me. Thinking back, I should've bought a copy earlier. I jumped on it as soon as I heard of Miura's death.

I own Godzilla on PS3. I couldn't justify paying current prices for the PS4 version. Maybe next year when I'll be done with my collection. 

I believe now is the best time to get a PS4 collection together. I've been buying up all the games that never made it to Australia lately.

Edited by thekingsman123