Parker

Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

7,717 posts in this topic

Resident Evil Village, and the new Mass Effect Legendary 

Had these two preordered

20210514172024sbkxr.jpg

20210514172016mqjpb.jpg

Both comes out on the same day, gotta figure out what to play first lol

Got 4 new games from the recent Extended Play Sale that's going on. I ended up not buying anything from the Golden Week sale so I figured it'd be good to indulge myself with a few games on this one. The titles I got were:

EBEIz9dPOO15WTOJP4OEYtHB68th71cq.png

d8edc487e9ef4782af65e05d80fbd87c_Large.p

51J3AwyflkL._SX466_.jpg

819CeY0XkOL._SL1500_.jpg

• So, Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition was because I enjoyed the hell out of the original Dead Nation back when Sony gave it away due to the hack of 2011. I enjoyed that game I got for free so much that I was willing to actually pay for it now, haha. I'm actually planning on doing this version and the Vita version as well. :D

• Assetto Corsa and Trackmania Turbo because I love racing games and those two seem to be incredibly challenging. They both had a really good deal on them, and Assetto Corsa is actually the Ultimate Edition with all of its DLC included, so yeah, good purchase. Two very different games from one another even though they are both in the same genre, one is a hardcore sim racer while the other is more arcade-y, loop-the-loop kind of fun time. They're both tough as nails, though.

• Slime Rancher really is to unwind and relax from the frustration the two previous games are going to bring me, lol. xD No, but for real, I've heard it's cute and fun, and for the price, it was a nice companion to the other titles. Just look at those cute, happy slimes on the cover. =3

a0d3d81743908f2a991cb5133e29ca59c0f15ba7

Posted (edited)

JogoPS4SonicForces_TeamSonicRacing_grand

These two came in a pack and were cheap.

The last sonic game I played was Sonic 3 for the Mega Drive (Genesis) so I'm kinda late for the party. I also played one for the Saturn Sonic R or something. Good Times ^^

1540-1.jpg

This one was also cheap and at the time I ordered I did not noticed I already had it from ps plus... Ups 🤓

Edited by Edward_FOX_86

Some random filler games currently but bought Biomutant as my new "main" big game to platinum.

Also pre ordered Ratchet & Clank recently

550x703.jpg

950x1200.jpg

A underrated title but nonetheless a very interested concept. Digital edition: 1.99€

563135547a5e21a756.jpg

header.jpg?t=1618301457

maxresdefault.jpg

1540-1.jpg

121126_3_blair-witch-ps4.jpg

1540-1.jpg

81Hded-KSeL._SL1500_.jpg

I picked up Biomutant today. Actually having this game is... weird honestly lol

I haven't really made that large of a dent in my backlog though unfortunately. Honestly... I'll feel safer playing with a guide anyway.