Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Too lazy right now to get all the games together to take a photo, but I splurged on PlayAsia fairly recently and everything finally turned up yesterday. Also got a few Switch games which I'll refrain from posting images of, since they're not PS4 titles.

chocobo-no-fushigi-na-dungeon-every-budddaedalus-the-awakening-of-golden-jazz-mukatana-kami-a-way-of-the-samurai-story-6buried-stars-636335.1.webp?qm7yjimanifold-garden-english-662945.9.webp?qp

I look forward to getting around to all of these in the next 10 years after I get through the rest of my already gigantic backlog. :')

I actually already owned Buried Stars (digitally) since I missed out on the physical the first time, but I guess they re-printed it or something, so snapped up the opportunity to get it physically for a reasonable price (it's now sold out again).

Also already own Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon on Switch, but recently found out the PS4 version does have English despite PlayAsia not stating it does.

I can also confirm Manifold Garden has English despite PlayAsia having removed English from the list of languages on its page a while ago. I imagine iam8bit told them to hide that fact or something to drum up sales for their own physical edition. Wouldn't be the first time a limited physical print company has done that to try and monopolise on their own versions of a game. Some Japanese/Asian physical games have even had their English language flat out removed, occasionally even after release in an update (Cotton Reboot is the most recent example I can think of), which just screws over people actually living in those regions more than anything. I like it whenever an otherwise digital only game gets a physical release, but my God have some of these companies like Limited Run, Super Rare and Special Reserve gotten scummy/greedy in recent years. /rant

• Like 3

Why am I the first to post it here, where are tho, mah boyz, @Copanele@FreshFromThaDeli? ?

SMELL OF THE GAME, THE GAME (superior edition with PS5 upgrade)

E3rAavWXIAE886b.jpg

Digital, Indie sales:

Big Dipper, Nerved, Ghost Parade, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, Lethal League, Sweet Witches

PS+ double discounts:

Psychotic's Agatha Knife + Mecha Nika, SoulCalibur VI Season Pass.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, FinalFan said:

Why am I the first to post it here, where are tho, mah boyz, @Copanele@FreshFromThaDeli1f623.png

E3rAavWXIAE886b.jpg

Digital, Indie sales:

Big Dipper, Nerved, Ghost Parade, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, Lethal League, Sweet Witches

PS+ double discounts:

I am still stuck on vacation sir, I will go unga bunga this Monday xD

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FinalFan said:

Why am I the first to post it here, where are tho, mah boyz, @Copanele@FreshFromThaDeli? ?

E3rAavWXIAE886b.jpg

Digital, Indie sales:

PS+ double discounts:

I licked my copy when I got it. ?

jk

I did however change my in game title to 'I like the smell of the game'.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nelson_Otaku said:

One more person to make me company with zero & ao no kiseki on ps4.

On the verge of getting my TOCSIV platinum - hopefully today as nightmare playthrough is such a breeze.

I have no idea it'll happen but if these two games (and hajimari no kiseki) ever get a Western release, it's an instabuy for me.

• Like 1