Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

r4Fmj2p.jpg

Pickups from the last couple of months. Just got the Bus Driver Simulator plat the other night which was a bit of a maddening loop but it'll be a nice thing to pair with 'Bus Simulator' when I get around to that. Grabbed 'On the Road' without realising a new glitch was found & I didn't need a physical copy but nice to have it anyway, I'm all caught up on trucking & heavy machinery games now & have a nice backlog of those for future times of relaxation.

Grabbed a physical copy of Golem since it's always looked like one of the most interesting VR games but at the time of writing still isn't on the Australian store. A boxed copy from Amazon didn't cost much more than the digital US version so happy days. I reckon this one's going to be really good. Speaking of VR I dunno how I missed it, but the compilation disc with Bandit Six, Dexed, Korix, Unearthing Mars & Fated the Silent Oath was great value at $25 AU. 

Couldn't resist the version of Shaq Fu that actually lets the player get all the trophies. I still have the original game on a SNES cart, hopefully this one is a bit better haha.

Finally, picked up a sealed copy of Dreams for $9AU &, cropped out from the top of the picture I also grabbed Monster Hunter World for cheap. Apparently it was on plus but I forget to download plus games every other month so a cheap boxed copy it is. 

• Like 2