Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

777256_front.jpg

and also

796360_front.jpg

Great Ace Attorney from PSN (so I can stream it and maybe Plat it if it's as easy as the Ace Attorney Trilogy Plat was)

Looking forward to both of these. More so the first one I guess though BECAUSE HAVING A GAME I THOUGHT WAS NOTHING BUT A PIPE DREAM FEELS... A CERTAIN KIND OF WAY... ?

• Like 4

My copy of NEO: TWEWY didn't turn up today unfortunately, even though it was dispatched yesterday. Wasn't planning to play it right away anyway so I'm not too upset, but hopefully it does turn up tomorrow.

Other than that, this is currently my most recent addition to my PS4 library:

MRD1__PEGI_EU_PS4_3DPackshot_SE_d5f92906

Been on the fence about this for a while. The rhythm aspect kinda turned me off, but I thought if I'm giving Necrodancer a shot (when I eventually get around to it proper, only really tried a bit of it on the Switch previously), I might as well give this a shot as well. I noticed it's started to get a little hard to find, lots of places don't stock it any more, so I thought I'd get it before it starts inevitably getting more expensive and/or hard to find.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I finally got some of the Utawarerumono games. Mask of Deception and Mask of Truth weren't as expensive as I expected them to be considering how they've both been delisted from the PS Store now.

Kacvv5e.jpg

Wow, I meant to get these for so long and managed to find all 3 for $6 each here in Australia at JB Hifi just recently.

• Like 1