Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Last year or so I’ve been playing through the Assassins Creed franchise. Finished Unity (Worse AC) and now I’m onto Origins. Love Egypt and the visuals, enjoying the game so far but I don’t like the way the game works with quests and such. The same reason I stopped playing Valhalla, a beautiful game but IMO it sucks. 

This is just to pass the time until potentially tomorrow when my PS5 Ghost Of Tsushima arrives ??

Kuvassa voi olla tekstissä sanotaan BPS4 PACK INCLUDES: GROUND ZEROES ALLOLC THE PHANTOM PAIN+ALLDC METAL GEAR ONLINE +ALLDLC THE GROUND ZEROES ETALG METAL DEFINITIVE + PHANTOM PAIN THE GEARSOLID EXPERIENCE EX KONAMI 18 www peg info

When I first bought my PS4 a few years ago, this was one of the games I bought along with the console. As time passed, somehow I managed to lose my copy of the game. It took me a long time, but I decided to buy this again since I couldn't find my original copy anywhere. Luckily, this is pretty cheap these days, as I paid about 20€ from a brand new one.

Also, since I got the platinum from Peace Walker earlier this year, I'm considering to start this later this year.

Edited by MrGarland
  • Like 4

Question number one: Do you like hurting other people?

Question number two: Who is leaving messages on your answering machine?

Question number three: Where are you right now?

And the final question: Why are we having this conversation?

That's all for now. See you soon...

TbT712O.jpg

mzdVGh2.jpg

• Like 4