Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Picked up Kena: Bridge of Spirits on release day, been enjoying it!  There are a couple bugs sure but I always save frequently so nothing has set me back too much, so really they just amount to minor nuisances so far.  I've seen worse things from bigger developers in all honesty.

Kena: Bridge of Spirits delayed by a month | PC Gamer

Yesterday took advantage of the Big in Japan sale and nabbed Black Clover: Quartet Knights for 85% off!  Been in my wishlist since I started watching the anime so stoked to play it.

PS4 Black Clover: Quartet Knights | Walmart Canada

Edited by felatio_deltoro
  • Like 3

On 9/25/2021 at 10:35 AM, sillyrobo75 said:

twSjhGR.jpeg

I have not really been into a multiplayer game in quite a while, and I was in the mood for one, so I decided to get Crash team racing, even if I know it has its online issues. I hope I will have fun with it.

The online mode has its flaws. The main problem is that sometimes the game kicks all the players from the lobby or even worse, during race (which means that you'll racing against CPU and they don't put any effort). It's been a while since I last played, so I don't know if still does that. Probably yes.

I also really wished that Beenox had put more effort to the said mode. GPs were cool, but they should've listened the players more and add/fix some things. For example, you can't save your creations. This means that whenever you want to customize the kart you used earlier, you have to create it from scratch. Having online cups would've also been a nice addition, instead of just regular race.

That being said, I still enjoy the online mode every now and then. The amount of characters and customization items is huge. It's always nice to see what other players have created. And yes, the online mode is fun, especially if you play with friends.

• Like 1