Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Got 200$ for my Christmas, i picked up tales of arise, scarlet nexus and alan wake at gamestop. And a snagged an asian english copies of gintama rumble and gundam breaker 3(both for 30$) at a mom and pop shop i discovered that sells all sort of rare games including imports. Still have 80$ left to spend.

• Like 2

My current Christmas loot. Probably not all of it considering my holidays have been nuts (considering both of my parents are knocked out with COVID), but they've been keeping me sane fortunately.

Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations - PlayStation 4 | PlayStation  4 | GameStop

Ps4 Back 4 Blood Release date: October 12, 2021 – Scartek

Amazon.com: Tales of Arise - PlayStation 4 : Bandai Namco Games Amer:  Everything Else

One of these is not like the others.

• Like 4

My cousin sent me a random 3 pack of games mystery box he got on ebay for christmas(which came in late since it had to be rerouted from my old adress to my new one since i moved late august)that contained gundam versus(which i need to find a boosting partner for), one piece pirate warriors 4(which i already platted lol), and lost judgement(which is going on the backlog while i play the first one and wait for a discount on the dlc). Also picked up a copy of balan wonderworld and dragon quest heroes 2 at a pawn shop for 5$ each. Balan wonderworld i hear isn't the best but for 5$ and a reasonably easy plat i said why not.