Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

The DVD rental store near my house was having a new year sale to try and clear out their lower ticket items. I got Parappa the Rapper half-off! (and picked up the collector's edition of Catherine Full Body for regular price). Parappa is fun (my first time playing) but I'm glad I only paid ¥700 for it, the scoring system is confusing and I don't feel particularly motivated to master it considering my massive backlog.

• Like 1

ACValhalla.jpg

I haven't played an AC game since Syndicate so it's been a while!! I do like my Vikings so I couldn't say no to this one.

---------

MEAndromeda.jpg

Ever since I played through the trilogy back in January 2020, I've been wanting to try Andromeda, I hate buying digital but with it being on sale currently in the PSN store, it was just too tempting to not buy. I’ll still probably pick it up physically at some point for my collection.

Edited by xDubsterz
  • Like 1

643991_front.jpg

805590_front.jpg

I know, I know...We Happy Few isn't a beloved game by any means. But...it was $8 for the Deluxe Edition, if I hate it...it wasn't much of a loss. 

And this was the Director's Cut upgrade. Simply want to play the Iki Island expansion. Still don't care about the Legend Mode stuff, so I won't be 100% it. 

• Like 2