Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

XWumxTD.jpg

I haven't posted pickups for a while so there's some slightly older stuff. Saw Deathsmiles I & II was banned in Australia recently so nice to have picked that up despite the ports being inferior to the xbox360 versions I also own. It's a pretty intense trophy set so I hope they patch more wait time in.

Grabbed Fatal Frame 5 so that's two copies on two systems & I've still never played the game, hopefully one day that happens but it didn't make sense not to import that physical version. 

The Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid game turned up yesterday but it's pissing down rain & if I open it up the cover will get all warped within seconds so I'm putting that off a bit but definitely want to have a go at that sooner rather than later.

Got Cotton Rock n Roll on sale & it's a really great game with an underwhelming trophy set so glad I didn't pay full price for that one.

Following on from discounted free plats I grabbed G-Darius HD in that nice separate edition, will redeem the trophies at some point. I really like they way they separated those Darius games & gave them proper distribution because I'm more or less done with those shitty limited game companies & the way they hold my mildly earned dollars for a year or more (still waiting on Natsuki Chronicles).

Grabbed Raiden IV Overkill x Mikado & did a bit of it but after doing two stacks of the ps3 version recently which robbed me of most of my game time earlier on in the year it's kind of a hard sell & I was already sick of looking at it, might clean it up the month after next. Got the ps5 version as well for future posterity. 

Last & definitely least I grabbed a cheap copy of probably the worst horse game I've played, which made bibi & tina's 2 seem like a high quality title, & also picked up a cheap boxed VR game that doesn't look that great & I kind of hope I never get around to it ;)

• Like 4