Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

33 minutes ago, Cave Johnson said:

1Zae6nCl.jpg

Given that Koei Tecmo is allergic to sales, there's no guarantee if / when this will ever go on sale again. At about $21 per game, it's a good enough deal for me.

I've had my eye on these Atelier bundles they have on PS4 for a while, but man, they are so expensive. And yeah, they only go on sale once in a blue moon, and even when they do, it's only like a 25% or 30% discount. I've thought about just going for it like you did, but these games are so old now, and I have a hard time justifying paying that much for them. It will probably never happen, but I'm hoping that one day they'll make them like 50% off or something. Like you said though, Koei Techmo seems to be allergic to sales. I've noticed that with the Samurai Warriors series as well. ?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I've had my eye on these Atelier bundles they have on PS4 for a while, but man, they are so expensive. And yeah, they only go on sale once in a blue moon, and even when they do, it's only like a 25% or 30% discount. I've thought about just going for it like you did, but these games are so old now, and I have a hard time justifying paying that much for them. It will probably never happen, but I'm hoping that one day they'll make them like 50% off or something. Like you said though, Koei Techmo seems to be allergic to sales. I've noticed that with the Samurai Warriors series as well. 1f643.png

Physical Koei Tecmo games also seem to end up becoming rare later on.  Perhaps it's part of their scheme; keep the amount of physical copies low, forcing people to buy the digital versions that never go on sale... (probably not). 

• Like 1

irHzbw2.jpg

As I've stated previously, (pardon the repetition) some ninny from Best Buy customer service accidentally cancelled my pre-order for this one, and Best Buy has no 'uncancel' option, so I was screwed. Quite upset, I admitted defeat and went on eBay to buy a copy, at approximately 40% more than I would have with an active pre-order. SIGH. Oh, and I have no steel case, which I also had pre-ordered, so I get to hunt for that now. 

Best Buy...Worst Buy...more like Bye Buy. No more shopping on their website for me.

• Like 3