Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Got my Turtles ? game two weeks ago :ninja:

FaHyMSYWAAIJpHH.jpg

And a new shipment of awesome Simulator games.
Bus Driver Simulator + Countryside. AUTOBAHN POLICE Simulator 3 (you can pet ? in this game ?)

FbVC3KCWYAE-PZ2.jpg

From digital sales: Home Sweet Home.

• Like 4

been shopping today so picked up some games 

Project CARS - Game of the Year Edition (PS4) : Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video  Games

been intersed in this series in a while so decided to get this game, got the GOTY for £5 compered to £4 of the normal version lol

FIFA 20 (PS4) : Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

i have all of the ps4 fifas up to 19 so another step for my ultimate team lol

Madden NFL 18 PS4 Game • See Prices (3 Stores) • Save Nowbeen intersed in the other ea sports games that is not fifa and this is the oldest madden where the servers are still up so will defintly begin my MUT career in madden lol

Grip: Combat Racing PS4 Game • See Lowest Price (5 Stores)that one game in GAME, which is £5.99 lol, thought ah right not, it will be a easy plat. the plat is ultra rare lol

Edited by serrated-banner9
photos dissappered? how? EDIT 2: FOR GOODNESS SAKE CAN I FIND ! GRIP PHOTO WHICH WILL APPEAR?

For my 16th Birthday I got the Mafia Trilogy (I already has the first one so i gave that to my aunt's partner-he has a ps4 too) and Sniper Elite 5. Sniper Elite is my favourite franchise EVER, which is topping Grand Theft Auto and Call of Duty, even LEGO games.

Got some birthday money a few days ago and picked up destroy all humans at a peddlers mall that used be a kmart and blue reflection second light at a flea market(destroy all humans was 5$, blue reflection was 20$). I love finding games in the most random of places. The peddlers mall literally had import super famicom games in one booth(i would have totally bought one but i have to budget accordingly).

821146_front.jpg

763164_front.jpg

751382_front.jpg

I care nothing about PGA Tour...I won an auction on eBay that had these three, I mainly wanted Kena. I'll be playing the PS5 version of it and GI Joe is cool little addition I'll check out. PGA we got from PS+ already...I might give it to my Dad or something, he likes Golf. 

• Like 2

Picked up Atelier lydie and suelle for 15$ at a place called book and music exchange as well as Atelier ryza 1 and 2 in the recent sale and Nelke and the legendary alchemists pal copy(a pal copy for 25$ because ntsc prices are lol nope). I decided i want to do at least 1 Atelier game a month starting in January but i need to fill out the gaps in my collection(just need suelle, sophie 2 and non dx versions of sophie and firis. Suelle will be digital because lol at those prices but non dx sophie and firis may have to be vita).

Edited by jgm4789
  • Like 1