Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Ok, for real, for real, for serious, folks.

This looked too good on a Twitch stream to pass up. I just couldn't ignore the call anymore.

Lc13e31.png

My only excuse is that I canceled an order that took too long to fulfill. I had some funds on the gift card left over and that paid for most of this purchase. Welcome to the backlog, Chained Echoes! 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Drag-On-Detritus said:

W8ERLGj.jpg

The end of a year always results in good stuff to import & '22 was no exception. I just had to get that Rumble Fish 2 ltd ed because it's the only way to get the first game & that's the one I played a lot on ps2 & have somewhat fond memories of. Very nice to have Akai Katana on ps4, I have it on x360 but never put that much time into it. It was also nice to get that JPN release of Sol Cresta before Amazon Japan region restricted it. Also grabbed that Cooking Mama game on a whim as I was sitting in a car park on lunch & read about the delisting only to find that very shopping centre I was parked in had a copy for $20. It was pretty clear this was always going to be delisted but I was waiting on a price like that. The Cotton 16-bit tribute is just for the collection since there are no stacks, I have both games digitally, did the good one & no interest in Panorama Vomit ;)

Oh hey, Sol Cresta!

On 03/01/2023 at 5:35 AM, Drag-On-Detritus said:

The end of a year always results in good stuff to import & '22 was no exception. I just had to get that Rumble Fish 2 ltd ed because it's the only way to get the first game & that's the one I played a lot on ps2 & have somewhat fond memories of. Very nice to have Akai Katana on ps4, I have it on x360 but never put that much time into it. It was also nice to get that JPN release of Sol Cresta before Amazon Japan region restricted it. Also grabbed that Cooking Mama game on a whim as I was sitting in a car park on lunch & read about the delisting only to find that very shopping centre I was parked in had a copy for $20. It was pretty clear this was always going to be delisted but I was waiting on a price like that. The Cotton 16-bit tribute is just for the collection since there are no stacks, I have both games digitally, did the good one & no interest in Panorama Vomit ;)

Just out of interest why would Amazon JP restrict sale of the game?

Edited by DARKKRAKEN666

1 hour ago, Darling Baphomet said:

Picked up a ton of new games, mostly for PSVR1 since I'm trying to play all I can on it before PSVR2. Also got three PS5 games in the lot - Innocence Island, Serious Sam 4, and Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered.

Old man's journey is a heart warming story and a easy Plat.

Edited by DARKKRAKEN666
  • Like 1

On 11/01/2023 at 11:31 AM, Infected Elite said:

Unsure if i will open.

I'm not sure how i didn't have the brain to buy that when it originally came out along with Fist. Should have known it would be a rare-ish game especially with the the increased interest in anime.

Edited by DARKKRAKEN666

1 hour ago, DARKKRAKEN666 said:

I'm not sure how i didn't have the brain to buy that when it originally came out along with Fist. Should have known it would be a rare-ish game especially with the the increased interest in anime.

https://videogamesplus.ca/collections/vgp-recent-re-prints/products/berserk-and-the-band-of-the-hawk-ps4

buy one now

Edited by Infected Elite
  • Like 1