Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

3 hours ago, Sakura Amamiya said:

Bought Final Fantasy VIII Remastered and it looks like a very decent game and I haven't played it myself but hey why not. I'll make the right time once I'm ready. @MrGarland and @NorthPaul93. Hey you two. I was thinking maybe we should do all the Final Fantasy games from 1-16 in chronological order except for the spin-off games.

Final Fantasy VIII: Remastered cover or packaging material - MobyGames

I'm definitely going to pick them up. At the moment I'm playing Control and playing through Stormblood in FF 14, but once I'm done with these two, I'll go for the FF 1-6 plats.

Edited by NorthPaul93
  • Like 3

On 4/22/2023 at 2:14 PM, Misha Necron said:

Bought Final Fantasy VIII Remastered and it looks like a very decent game and I haven't played it myself but hey why not. I'll make the right time once I'm ready. @MrGarland and @NorthPaul93. Hey you two. I was thinking maybe we should do all the Final Fantasy games from 1-16 in chronological order except for the spin-off games.

Final Fantasy VIII: Remastered cover or packaging material - MobyGames

Great game and I bought the Hard Copy myself. In the day after playing FF7 I think FF8 fit it just right to be honest and it's one of my favorite FF games.

• Like 2

Of course I am :P

Honestly, I'm pretty confident in my Crash skills: I have been playing time trials from the original Crash 3 and The Wrath of Cortex since like a decade, and I have all the Platinum relics in these two games as well as from the N.Sane Trilogy except for two levels (The Lab and Stormy Ascent), but I'm aware Crash 4 is much harder ?

• Like 1

Picked these up on the sale that started today.

Somewhat tempered expecations for the last two because they have mixed reviews, but I thought they looked interesting enough for the price.

I've wanted to own Yakuza 6 for months and it was hard to turn down that much of a sale on it.

Yakuza_6_cover_art.jpg

Yakuza 6: The Song of Life - £3.99

header.jpg?t=1646040384

Dawn of Fear - £1.79

71DuguewjBL._AC_SX342_.jpg

Anima: Gate of Memories - £2.39

• Like 4