Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

10 hours ago, Sasha Necron said:

Bought Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Digital Deluxe Edition a while back. This is the German version I had this with me and I can understand most of it's language well enough. Not to sure if I should placed this as a milestone but we'll see how this goes. @NorthPaul93, @ihadalifeb4this and @Viscera1900. Hey Paul and Had. Well Paul this'll be my second Mein Leben and this will get the insanity right out of me lol. Had we both know what's gonna happen next right? As for you Viscera I hope your ready to get your ass whoop hahahaha lol.

202165431.jpeg

I'm thinking of doing this as my 150th plat, so pretty soon.?

• Like 2

My backlog keeps growing. Somebody stop me! ?

IMG-20230612-222003-1.jpg

I was going to purchase it on the PS Store, but at the very last moment I noticed it was on sale on Amazon at the same price, so I decided to purchase it here and to leave the money on PSN for future purchases. I may use part of them to buy Crash Team Rumble next week if I feel like it. ?

• Like 4

On 12/6/2023 at 10:25 PM, KenjiCBZ said:

My backlog keeps growing. Somebody stop me! ?

Nobody is stopping me? Well, then I keep buying. ?

IMG-20230617-095241.jpg

It was on Ps+ a while ago, but I forgot to redeem it: thankfully, I found this copy on sale for like 10 bucks, still sealed too. :)

• Like 2

River City Girls 1+2 ?? import.

Fy_MiLkWwAEuGYC.jpg

No game on disc, it's a dual launcher to download both games. Hopefully no ?? store account required.
And DLC stuff (extra story + music & costumes pack) for Soul Hackers 2 from current Double Discounts.

• Like 2

On 6/19/2023 at 4:26 PM, FinalFan said:

River City Girls 1+2 1f1ef-1f1f5.png import.

No game on disc, it's a dual launcher to download both games. Hopefully no 1f1ef-1f1f5.png store account required.
And DLC stuff (extra story + music & costumes pack) for Soul Hackers 2 from current Double Discounts.

Misleading comment detected!

Both games are on disc. You just have to install them separately from the disc. No download required (aside from latest patch for the second game if you absolutely need it).

• Like 2