Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

And thanks to PS+ and cross-buy purchases, I had nearly 100 PS4 games all ready to be downloaded from the PSN store. I've only picked 15 of them so far though. :P

yeah, I can totally relate to that. However, I still see you are on your PS3, playing a Lego game. Backlog, I reckon? :lol:

I picked these up last week, but I still don't have a new computer yet so I have to rely on the school computers to post this (hey, at least I'm admitting it)

• Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed
  • Final Fantasy: Type-0 HD
  • The Order: 1886
  • Until Dawn (Now have the plat)
  • Watch Dogs
  • Like 1

The Nathan Drake Collection

my very first ps4 game, even though I already played and plat all three uncharted games on ps3 but we got our ps4 brand new with no games to play, and for an odd reason the 14 day ps+ did not work. so I went to the nearest game store and found a used copy of the Nathan Drake collection and I pick it up.

Edited by yellowwindow7

This is my first time posting on this thread! :) and my new game is:

PF581.jpg

Pretty excited about this one! I'm not much of FPS fan as I used to be but I decided to get this collection after seeing all the praise this franchise has got. I'm currently playing the first BioShock and I have to say I'm liking it so far! :D

Hopefully we get similar collections in the future, would love to have a Mass Effect Collection, another Assassin's Creed Collection that includes the rest of the games, etc... :)

I've already purchased and finished the Dead Rising Collection too, and the next collection I'll be getting is: LEGO Harry Potter Collection.

Edited by Finozzi1696

p1_2146384_4ddbb0ff.jpg

Saw it for a decent price in the stores yesterday and I figured I'd pick it up. I played a little bit of the beta before the game's release but didn't find it to be that special to pay full price for it. Now though, I thought it was cheap enough to finally pick it up.

• Like 1