Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

16 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Yeah, I haven't watched much gameplay because I knew I wanted to play it at some point and I didn't want to spoil anything. I don't know much about the game, I've just heard a lot of people praising it, saying it's even better than Enemy Unknown/Within, so if that's the case, I'm sure it'll be awesome.

Yep it's true, it's really better than Enemy Wthin, not only as Story but even as gameplay and it's far harder at commander Difficulty, if you try it without Saving and rreload constantly it's a nightmare, who i watched tried for 5-6 hours doing that and kept dying because of bs :P I Couldn't Just wait to see it, plus i didn't know i would have got a Ps4 in september back one year ago xD So hope you enjoy it :3 And Hopefully is fine the only probalem i've read around about the Ps4 is that it's not that great of a porting so sometimes crash or this kind of stuff, hopefully they were exaggerating!

On 1-1-2017 at 10:07 PM, Leon Castle said:

I got some games on Christmas

From my Dad

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Dragon-Ball-Xenoverse-2-070716-009.jpg

From my Mom and Stepdad

Sword Art Online Hollow Realization

Sword_Art_Online_Hollow_Realization_boxa

From my Stepgrandmother

One Piece Burning Blood

large.jpg

I also got a gift card to a Store that sells video games and I bought Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires

dynasty_warriors_8_empires_raw.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

But man I hate that Store I had to go to

ca498d8c4fcacea670849377a0372e51275b5494

wow your family really nows what you likexD

• Like 2

Sword_Art_Online_Lost_Song_Cover_Art.jpg

My first SAO game. SAO(RE):HF was considered until I figured out it was digital exclusive (?). That and the combination of Lost Song being an easier platinum and Lost Song having weaker gameplay (despite LS releasing AFTER HF) prioritized LS for me. Otherwise, it wouldn't make sense to me if I started with one of the better games first (like HF or HR).

Edited by Mar