Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

image?_version=00_09_000&platform=chihiro&w=225&h=225&bg_color=000000&opacity=100

psychonauts-mac-product-3ec50e27eb74d536cc7094a09b70f5e5-640x320.jpg

617wZvMvocL.jpg

And let's not forget the Queens of the show;

logo.png

The complete Future Tone bundle. Now let us hope that the DLC and season pass come faster than in japan (3 months between every DLC....really?)

Protip for anyone who bought future tone and trying their luck at Hard/Extreme/EX Extreme; Take advantage of the shoulder buttons shortcuts.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I got Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone and both DLC packs. Considering how many songs are included, I still think that's some insane value. I see myself playing this game for a very long time.

L0d9c99.png Lcaa46d.png L52bb02.png

Stand-Alone yeah maybe but 90% of the song were in the PSP Games and in the PS3 Ones, if like me you have them 54 € Is Really too much for this and just 18 Trophies!

I'll Wait for a Sale around 20 € before getting this, at the moment is waaaay too much for a game with yeah 200 Songs but like 150 or more were already in the other titles (AH yeah maybe even song by PD X i don't know that)....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sora9427 said:

Stand-Alone yeah maybe but 90% of the song were in the PSP Games and in the PS3 Ones, if like me you have them 54 € Is Really too much for this and just 18 Trophies!

I'll Wait for a Sale around 20 € before getting this, at the moment is waaaay too much for a game with yeah 200 Songs but like 150 or more were already in the other titles (AH yeah maybe even song by PD X i don't know that)....

You actually have a solid point. But as a Rhythm game nut myself, and a veteran at expert-courses in them, i can say that i see why people would really find this a steal even if it is rehashes of previous songs for more than one reason:

1. The first three games and the arcade game never came to the west, so a lot of people never bothered to try them out (excluding the songs that appeared in F 2nd with modified PVs).
  2. This may only apply to people who are obsessed with the note charts but here goes: If a song appears in a new game, this means that a new note chart is set to that entire song, even more challenging most of the time, this REALLY excites those people.
  3. All songs from the Mirai series appearing in this game have a normal looking PV instead of a Chibi center-focused one, which gives the PV more room to show stuff in it.
  4. To add to all that, someone who is interested in the series but never tried it yet or tried only one of them or so would be stocked to see this giant library in one game, in a (from their perspective) bargain price.

Oh and no songs from PDX will appear, -Lots of Laugh- was in PDX, but it was originally in Mirai and Future Tone is using Mirai's version, so that doesn't count either xD If anything, they will appear in the Arcade only since the last DLC to the PS4 version is coming in March/April in Japan and the west and it only includes 4 songs.

Again, you have a solid point so i'm not disagreeing, just saying my reason.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I got Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone and both DLC packs. Considering how many songs are included, I still think that's some insane value. I see myself playing this game for a very long time.

L0d9c99.png Lcaa46d.png L52bb02.png

Bought this one, too. I have the JP-Version of Future Sound, but I couldn't resist. More Miku = More Fun.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YaoiGod said:

You actually have a solid point. But as a Rhythm game nut myself, and a veteran at expert-courses in them, i can say that i see why people would really find this a steal even if it is rehashes of previous songs for more than one reason:

1. The first three games and the arcade game never came to the west, so a lot of people never bothered to try them out (excluding the songs that appeared in F 2nd with modified PVs).
  2. This may only apply to people who are obsessed with the note charts but here goes: If a song appears in a new game, this means that a new note chart is set to that entire song, even more challenging most of the time, this REALLY excites those people.
  3. All songs from the Mirai series appearing in this game have a normal looking PV instead of a Chibi center-focused one, which gives the PV more room to show stuff in it.
  4. To add to all that, someone who is interested in the series but never tried it yet or tried only one of them or so would be stocked to see this giant library in one game, in a (from their perspective) bargain price.

Oh and no songs from PDX will appear, -Lots of Laugh- was in PDX, but it was originally in Mirai and Future Tone is using Mirai's version, so that doesn't count either xD If anything, they will appear in the Arcade only since the last DLC to the PS4 version is coming in March/April in Japan and the west and it only includes 4 songs.

Again, you have a solid point so i'm not disagreeing, just saying my reason.

Yeah still 54 € absolutely no, i on't even Pay 40 for X, still waiting a 20 € sale, I love PF but i ahve many games to buy, i could get like 5-6 Games at that price in the current sale if possible.

And Still 54 € IS Waaaay Too much for What 4 DLCs with 22 Trophies??? It could even have some new PVs and this kind of stuff still not worth it, as Said i have the PSP Ones Too if i want + F & F2 on Ps3 for now if i want to i'll stick there waiting for X to get on a sale (And not at 25 € with tons of other sales like now) 

I Just Find this a way for Sega to Make some more money because it's not a full Stand-alone game than Fine but at this price a Season apss with 4 DLCs come one, 40 € would have been Right! There must have been a Reason if before the Japanese version of the game here on PSN Profiles only Had 27 Players Playing it....

January Sale:

Dragon Age Inquisition

DragonAgeInquisition.jpg

I have the PS3 Version but it don`t have the last two DLC and I did not have a PS4 at the time this game was first released.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone

L0d9c99.pngLcaa46d.pngL52bb02.png

• Like 2

On 1/10/2017 at 11:52 PM, Mad-rise said:

Recently bought a ps4 and now its time for uc4!

2876987-uncharted4amazon.jpg

292549-driveclub-playstation-4-front-cov

91ZclZDYa2L.jpg

DriveClub is freakin' amazing! By far the best racing game I have played this generation! The last game I bought was Dirt Rally. Great game so far, but damn... that learning curve!

IMG_0364.JPG

1 hour ago, Next3Exits said:

DriveClub is freakin' amazing! By far the best racing game I have played this generation! The last game I bought was Dirt Rally. Great game so far, but damn... that learning curve!

IMG_0364.JPG

Yea, it seems pretty good. I haven't really started it yet (played a little bit here and there) because I wanted to finish UC4 first but now that I did I will start it for sure.

1 hour ago, Mad-rise said:

Yea, it seems pretty good. I haven't really started it yet (played a little bit here and there) because I wanted to finish UC4 first but now that I did I will start it for sure.

If you want I can help you gain some of the club related and challenge trophies in DriveClub. I found those to be the toughest. You can add me on PSN (my username is the same as my PSN ID). It would be fun to have someone else that was playing that game on my list. Haha, with all the DLC it's a great game to farm trophies in, if that's what you're into.