Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Got 4 New games from this sales (Because Yeah i only have already a ton to play...)

L402917.png

Ld80014.png

I didn't bought this 2, a Friend of mine did and kindly shared them with me :3

What to say, i already have Digimon Story Cybersleuth on PsVita but i'm happy to have it even on Ps4 :D The game it's cross save so it's perfect! I can play the story and enjoy it on Ps4 (Well i don't get distracted as much on Vita i usually tend to watch a show on Tv or using the PC meanwhile :p) and do side-Quests or long dungeons on my Vita :3 Really happy of this option and glad of the cross save!

For Life is strange well, i've never watched a gameplay for it knowing i'll probably would have gotten it one day so now is that day, let's see how it will be sinc ei've heard so many good things about it :)

L754584.png

Lc44c4f.png

And this 2! Well Sleeping Dogs always with my Friend but Omega Quintet for me because he already has it :3

This should conclude (Please Sony make your shitty deals that you make like 90% of the year next sale...) My Purchase in Gaming terms (Except PsPlus because well have to play online OW) for at least 3-4 Months, i have waaay to many things!!! O.o

Talkign about the games, happy to get Sleeping Dogs Definitive edition for only 5 € :D It was a great game that i plaied almost 4 years ago on Ps3, time to egt back and enjoy once again the story and the places that i love so much!!! Plus this time DLC included so i finally see how they are :3

Omega Quintet Well... I was waiting soo long for this game i told myself in december "Next game i'll buy would be Omega Quintet and that's it when ti goes on sales", i think Sony was spying me then :awesome: Seriously, Turn Based Rpg, Idol + JRpg= Must have for me! I Had to get it in this sale!!! Plus it's my First Real Ps4 Jrpg :3 (Considering that Digimon i have it on Vita and i didn't buied it and Dark chronicle is a Ps Remastered) <3

• Like 1