Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

2 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

After Amazon screwed up my pre-order, I finally got my copy of Gravity Rush 2. I loved the first game, so I can't wait to play this one. Kat is too cute. 

I can 

I can  feel your pain, I havent received my copy either I'm fuming, It was sent a while ago, but I have to wait till the 14th before its offically lost, Honestly I dont think it was ever sent. I think I'm just going to order another copy tonight if its not there when I get home.

11 hours ago, Hanzoadam said:

I can  feel your pain, I havent received my copy either I'm fuming, It was sent a while ago, but I have to wait till the 14th before its offically lost, Honestly I dont think it was ever sent. I think I'm just going to order another copy tonight if its not there when I get home.

Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on with Amazon and Gravity Rush 2. I've heard a couple of people mention that their copy didn't arrive on time from them. For me, I got an email about a week after launch saying it was returned to them by the carrier and they were giving me a refund. That's never happened to me with them before. The situation you're in sounds even worse. I hope you get your copy soon.

5 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on with Amazon and Gravity Rush 2. I've heard a couple of people mention that their copy didn't arrive on time from them. For me, I got an email about a week after launch saying it was returned to them by the carrier and they were giving me a refund. That's never happened to me with them before. The situation you're in sounds even worse. I hope you get your copy soon.

Yeah I actually got mine from ebay, but I got scammed I think so I'm waiting to get my money back.

Just ordered it from shopto now, I was shocked how expensive it is though

I had issues with amazon with my Sword art online Hollw realization, I got that super later, I pre-ordered it and then a family member pre-ordered it way later and they got their copy and I got nothing for a few more days.

19 minutes ago, Hanzoadam said:

Yeah I actually got mine from ebay, but I got scammed I think so I'm waiting to get my money back.

Just ordered it from shopto now, I was shocked how expensive it is though

I had issues with amazon with my Sword art online Hollw realization, I got that super later, I pre-ordered it and then a family member pre-ordered it way later and they got their copy and I got nothing for a few more days.

Ah, I see. I don't purchase from ebay very often because I'm scared of something like that happening to me. :P

I got my copy for £45 on Amazon which seems a little more expensive than what I'm used to. I remember when most new games were £40, but that doesn't seem to be the case for a lot of games these days. Maybe that's because of Brexit, I dunno. :giggle:

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

Ah, I see. I don't purchase from ebay very often because I'm scared of something like that happening to me. :P

I got my copy for £45 on Amazon which seems a little more expensive than what I'm used to. I remember when most new games were £40, but that doesn't seem to be the case for a lot of games these days. Maybe that's because of Brexit, I dunno. :giggle:

=P No I think Gravity Rush is just more expensive, I dont think it had a large Printing

I dont shop at amazon, But I recomend Shopto they dispatch in about 5 minutes and are free next day theyre usually pretty damn cheap, they also guarentee games for release date if not earlier

12 minutes ago, Winkuru said:

Got a copy of stealth game called Aragami. For some reason i used to think this was 2d platformer but then i happened read review and it turn out not to be. I guess i mixed up it with that other ninja game.

This looks really interesting, it reminds me of the rwby artistic style. I wouldn't have ever seen it if you didn't say you got it and why! Thnx! 

41 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

This looks really interesting, it reminds me of the rwby artistic style. I wouldn't have ever seen it if you didn't say you got it and why! Thnx! 

My pleasure. These smaller releases do tend get burried under all the big games.

• Like 1