Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

1 hour ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Yeah, there's claim that they didn't playtest brutal difficulty, considering the walking/jeep/speedboat simulator portions would be the trickiest.

Wow. I haven't heard that. From what you said, I wouldn't be surprised that they never play-tested it.

21 hours ago, ARB1992 said:

I am very tempted to pick up FF7 during the FF Sale, although it'd be bad timing for me seeing as Horizon Zero Dawn releases very soon.

well, you still have few days to think whether you would like to get it or not, it is just uncommon to see FF games go on sale though xD

anywayyy.... Flash Sale!!! Got these 2

L6ad428.pngL21c1d7.png

I wanted to wait and play The banner Saga on PSVita but with the current price, too irresistible.

3 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

You mean the part where you're carrying a guy while walking slow as fuck through an alley? I just know that's gonna be a nightmare, or the bridge part after doing the star puzzle. 

Don't remember the bridge part. The whole game is a challenge. The running section I was talking about was early on just before Nathan and Sully jump of the cliff after Chloe kills those 2 guys. You are weaponless and there are guys just shooting at you and there is nothing you can do. Another part thats particulary tricky is before that after you set the charges and on the train a checkpoint causes you to almost instantly die. You gotta hip fire to put the enemies off. I would recommend if you do it to check out the youtube channel 'Seraphim17'. Very good and useful commentary.

4 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

You mean the part where you're carrying a guy while walking slow as fuck through an alley? I just know that's gonna be a nightmare, or the bridge part after doing the star puzzle. 

Yeah, there's claim that they didn't playtest brutal difficulty, considering the walking/jeep/speedboat simulator portions would be the trickiest.

Good luck. I thought about getting MUA, but seeing that 4 controller trophy....

I played that yesterday - was yelling at the screen the entire time.  Could not get behind any cover, and was moving really slow.  Could not believe I didn't die at least 10 times during that time.  Hopefully there aren't any more "carry a wounded player" scenarios in the future...

27 minutes ago, ratchetdude231 said:

Image result for Bioshock collection PS4

Picked this up this week on PSN since it was on sale for 40 bucks. I never played Bioshock 1 and 2 so I am excited to finally play them. Only Bioshock game I ever played was Infinite.

Let me know how you like this.  I've only played Bioshock Infinite, too.

4 hours ago, olliebear66t said:

Don't remember the bridge part. The whole game is a challenge. The running section I was talking about was early on just before Nathan and Sully jump of the cliff after Chloe kills those 2 guys. You are weaponless and there are guys just shooting at you and there is nothing you can do. Another part thats particulary tricky is before that after you set the charges and on the train a checkpoint causes you to almost instantly die. You gotta hip fire to put the enemies off. I would recommend if you do it to check out the youtube channel 'Seraphim17'. Very good and useful commentary.

Ah, I'll make sure to check him out. I just know the machine gunner guy (on the ship) on 3 (I think) will be impossible on brutal, but I'll try one day.

4 hours ago, Lorajet said:

I played that yesterday - was yelling at the screen the entire time.  Could not get behind any cover, and was moving really slow.  Could not believe I didn't die at least 10 times during that time.  Hopefully there aren't any more "carry a wounded player" scenarios in the future...

Yeah lol, I had issues carrying on just normal. I can't imagine going brutal on that. No there's no other carrying sessions, just jet ski/jeep simulator.

40 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Ah, I'll make sure to check him out. I just know the machine gunner guy (on the ship) on 3 (I think) will be impossible on brutal, but I'll try one day.

Yeah lol, I had issues carrying on just normal. I can't imagine going brutal on that. No there's no other carrying sessions, just jet ski/jeep simulator.

It's just a matter of practice and learning the game. Not impossible and to be honest I probably had a harder time on my first playthrough on normal because I didn't know what to expect.

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

I actually own the digital version of this game already. I bought that because it looked like they physical version was never going down in price. Well, what do you know? It eventually did. :P I couldn't resist buying it for that price. We all know physical > digital. ^_^

Spoiler

j4OmYmsh.jpg

When you're done, send it to me after ok???? :awesome: 

Well I couldn't help but get it. It was $5 FIVE CANADIAN DOLLARS!!!!!! 

7qlenzv.jpg

Satan doe :awesome: 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

When you're done, send it to me after ok???? :awesome:

Maybe if you're a good boy. :P

5 minutes ago, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

Well I couldn't help but get it. It was $5 FIVE CANADIAN DOLLARS!!!!!! 

Spoiler

7qlenzv.jpg

Satan doe :awesome: 

Oh God, don't let a certain someone see that you own this. You'll never hear the end of it. I mean you can't speedrun the game in less than 4 hours, so you're clearly a scrub not worthy of playing it. :giggle:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Maybe if you're a good boy. :P

Oh God, don't let a certain someone see that you own this. You'll never hear the end of it. I mean you can't speedrun the game in less than 4 hours, so you're clearly a scrub not worthy of playing it. :giggle:

I am always a perverted good boy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shhhh, that person wouldn't know :ninja: plus imma take my sweet ass time for this. Doing 5x runs is grindy you know :P 

• Like 1

I got this game Yesterday on PS Store February Savings

ps4-j-stars-victory-vs-e-9189-0576947-f1

The Only game in the World to have Medaka as a playable character

Spoiler

tumblr_n8utudbxgb1tg5vmao3_500.gif

c471a8768b5dc9bda1cdc27eeb0e5dc99d9fa06c

Still Wish Golden Darkness/Yami was a playable character too

Spoiler

b4utkl.jpg

Konjiki-no-Yami-animated-gif-%E9%87%91%E

yami_trans_animation__gif__by_darklinksm