Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

On the physical side, Yakuza 0 which I've played about seven hours of. It was a little slow in Chapter 2 but now it's really picking up and I'm having a great time!

On the digital side, Grim Fandango. Really fun, really hard without any kind of hints since it's essentially throwing everything against the wall and see what sticks. I hope I can get the Tank Controls trophy since I'm pretty sure I didn't move before changing the movement controls.

1 minute ago, Lorajet said:

Enjoyed Grim Fandango.  Really in a class of its own.  You definitely need some hints as a bit of the game is pretty obscure, although when you think of it, is actually logical.  :)

I think at one point Grim Fandango was a free PS Plus game, so I'm definitely going to be checking it out soon. I have so many PS Plus games, but I haven't played most of them yet lol.

17 minutes ago, ratchetdude231 said:

I think at one point Grim Fandango was a free PS Plus game, so I'm definitely going to be checking it out soon. I have so many PS Plus games, but I haven't played most of them yet lol.

Agree.  My 2017 resolution is to complete or make an effort to complete games in my backlog before I can buy any new ones, PS+ games are the exception!

56 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

Agree.  My 2017 resolution is to complete or make an effort to complete games in my backlog before I can buy any new ones, PS+ games are the exception!

Yeah I have like 30 or so games in my backlog so I have a lot to play, and that isn't counting all the PS Plus and PS Now games lol.

I frickin loved Onimusha and Dark Souls to death so this will probably be an instant GOY for me.

I also ordered Sniper Elite 4 for its awesome coop and Torment: Tides of Numera because it reminds me of the good ol' age of Classic rpg's. Ps4 really lacks Crpg's apart from Wasteland 2 and Divinity:os so I'll take what I can get.

download (3).jpg

download (4).jpg

download (5).jpg

• Like 2

On 2/22/2017 at 5:41 AM, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Image result for ys origin box art

Was going to get this play on the vita but the vita version got delayed until May. Even though this is supposedly cross buy I already tried it out and I'm kind of hooked (still need to finish Disgaea 5 first doods). Please forgive my vita brethren :|

We can't do that I'm afraid dood..........

*evil laughter*

Image result for Odin Sphere PS4

51ZzkD+b4GL.jpg

Just bought these off of PSN. Couldn't help not getting Diablo or Odin Sphere since they were pretty cheap. 50 bucks for both seemed like a really good deal. God knows when I will get to them. I don't even have the space on my hard drive to download them lol. Hopefully that new firmware update comes out soon because I need more space.

1 hour ago, Torracat83 said:

Ys-Origin_GENERAL.jpg

271557_front.jpg

91CeS0eHvPL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I'm playing Tales of Berseria right now, and it's fantastic. AC4 is really good too.

• Like 3