Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

56 minutes ago, ratchetdude231 said:

Image result for Odin Sphere PS4

51ZzkD+b4GL.jpg

Just bought these off of PSN. Couldn't help not getting Diablo or Odin Sphere since they were pretty cheap. 50 bucks for both seemed like a really good deal. God knows when I will get to them. I don't even have the space on my hard drive to download them lol. Hopefully that new firmware update comes out soon because I need more space.

I'm playing Tales of Berseria right now, and it's fantastic. AC4 is really good too.

Is Berseria better then Xillia? Don't get me wrong I like xillia I'm just curious is all

On 11/02/2017 at 1:24 PM, Pl3gzz said:

334977015.jpg

I want to platinum this great game but I've read that couple of trophies can glitch, it would surely leave a really bitter taste :rolleyes:

The glitches were patched. I platinumed this recently without any problems :D enjoy.

EDIT: Just realized this was posted a while ago and you already have platinum -.-"

Edited by JavaNext
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, JavaNext said:

The glitches were patched. I platinumed this recently without any problems :D enjoy.

EDIT: Just realized this was posted a while ago and you already have platinum -.-"

:D Yeah seems like it. Got it without any problems too.

On 19/02/2017 at 4:52 AM, HerrSandman said:

Picked SOMA this week on PSN, and... How the hell i'm gonna finish this game?! it's freaking scary :unsure:

soma-walkthrough-640x325.jpg

I never played this game myself, I actually watched a Let's Play on Youtube, and this game has one of the deepest atmosphere I've seen in a video game! The story itself is great too and makes you question abstract concepts such as "what is consciousness ?" . Trully a masterpiece of atmosphere and storytelling !

Edited by Tyxoune

Readying myself for that rush to 9 plats before my 50th :awesome: 

FJeey7Z.jpg

Played this on steam. It's really fun so playing it again in the PS4 would be nice :P 

Lad02dd.png Lfd0311.png

What am I doing with my life :giggle:

L73addb.png

Only in the HK store huh? OH WELL :awesome: 

L911575.png

Well this looks interesting.....

• Like 3

Just now, ratchetdude231 said:

Game is great and the platinum is pretty easy. Hope you enjoy it. It's easily one of my favorite games of the generation.

Thanks. :)

The graphics pulled me in mostly, absolutely amazing looking game. God it was expensive though... £29.99! a little overpriced but being exclusive - nothing new.

1 minute ago, veemonsticker said:

Thanks. :)

The graphics pulled me in mostly, absolutely amazing looking game. God it was expensive though... £29.99! a little overpriced but being exclusive - nothing new.

Yeah in my opinion it's one of the best looking games on PS4 hands down. The game is an absolute blast to play through as well. The game has been out for a little over 8 or 9 months and I still play it at least once every 2 or 3 days.

The gameplay loop is so addicting.

Just now, ratchetdude231 said:

Yeah in my opinion it's one of the best looking games on PS4 hands down. The game is an absolute blast to play through as well. The game has been out for a little over 8 or 9 months and I still play it at least once every 2 or 3 days.

The gameplay loop is so addicting.

How long roughly would you say the road to platinum is? someone mentioned to me a while ago, some trophies can be a pain - like the races etc. Did you personally find anything of a challenge in this? I'm all for a challenge to a certain extent.

Just now, veemonsticker said:

How long roughly would you say the road to platinum is? someone mentioned to me a while ago, some trophies can be a pain - like the races etc. Did you personally find anything of a challenge in this? I'm all for a challenge to a certain extent.

Not really. Races were a pain at launch but I believe they patched them and made them easier. They were actually ridiculous at launch. 

The funny thing with me is that originally I wasn't going to platinum it, but I played the game so many damn times on PS4 that by the time I decided to plat it I had most of the trophies unlocked. 

If you do it right it shouldn't take you more than 3 playthroughs to get the plat. You could do it in 2 playthroughs if you want, but the Groovitron trophy is a pain and I would recommend dedicating an entire playthrough just focusing on that trophy. 

Each playthrough will take you about 7 to 8 hours so it's not too bad. With how fun the game is you won't mind playing through the game so much.

• Like 1