Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

1 minute ago, ratchetdude231 said:

Not really. Races were a pain at launch but I believe they patched them and made them easier. They were actually ridiculous at launch. 

The funny thing with me is that originally I wasn't going to platinum it, but I played the game so many damn times on PS4 that by the time I decided to plat it I had most of the trophies unlocked. 

If you do it right it shouldn't take you more than 3 playthroughs to get the plat. You could do it in 2 playthroughs if you want, but the Groovitron trophy is a pain and I would recommend dedicating an entire playthrough just focusing on that trophy. 

Each playthrough will take you about 7 to 8 hours so it's not too bad. With how fun the game is you won't mind playing through the game so much.

Thanks for the detailed reply.

Groovitron Trophy? curious what this one is. I'm just gonna play through it for the story first and then go for the plat after. As I feel it's best if I get familiar with locations and weapons as well as enemies etc.

On 27/02/2017 at 2:08 PM, veemonsticker said:

Thanks for the detailed reply.

Groovitron Trophy? curious what this one is. I'm just gonna play through it for the story first and then go for the plat after. As I feel it's best if I get familiar with locations and weapons as well as enemies etc.

It's a trophy for using the Groovitron (disco grenade that makes enemies dance) on every type of enemy, bosses included. You get it early on but not from the start, so you have no choice but to do it on a new game plus (same for other trophies as well like maxed weapons). Generally the first level in and R&C games is a tutorial you can't manually travel to after it's done.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AuzzieWingman said:

It's a trophy for using the Groovitron (disco grenade that makes enemies dance) on every type of enemy, bosses included. You get it early on but not from the start, so you have no choice but to do it on a new game plus (same for other trophies as well like maxed weapons). Generally the first level in and R&C games is a tutorial you can't manually travel to after it's done.

I see. Thanks.

At the moment, I'm finding the first race really frustrating! on easy... no joke (under 1:31) damn near impossible! I get near the finish line and the time would reach to 1:45  - no matter how fast I go, those boxes/speed pads or whatever do nothing but give a small speed boost which doesn't help me beat the required time.

I get what you mean. Generally you can use manual boosting to skip sections of track, like cutting over a sharp turn like the one after the big jump into a million boxes.

Ultimately, you're going to need to figure out what is your best way to take corners, how much boost you want to conserve and how you can cut sections of track out of the equation.

2 hours ago, AuzzieWingman said:I get what you mean. Generally you can use manual boosting to skip sections of track, like cutting over a sharp turn like the one after the big jump into a million boxes.

Ultimately, you're going to need to figure out what is your best way to take corners, how much boost you want to conserve and how you can cut sections of track out of the equation.

Thanks, mate, but I have literally given up - tried over 50 times already, with the time constantly resulting in over 1:40 minutes. How's the "SharePlay" feature work? was wondering if you could do this for me, if the feature allows what I'm thinking... xD

1 minute ago, erick_34 said:

Gravity Rush: Remastered (digital), Gravity Rush 2 (digital), Watch Dogs 2 and Horizon: Zero Dawn Collector's Edition. ?❤️

IMG_1105.png

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1094.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

Hope you enjoy Gravity Rush 1 and 2. They are great games with pretty easy platinums. 

I have only played 2 hours of Horizon Zero Dawn, but so far it's been amazing.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ratchetdude231 said:

Hope you enjoy Gravity Rush 1 and 2. They are great games with pretty easy platinums. 

I have only played 2 hours of Horizon Zero Dawn, but so far it's been amazing.

I heard great things about both games. I can't wait to start playing the first one.

Edited by erick_34

20 hours ago, veemonsticker said:

Is it wrong to use it then?

Shareplay relies on internet speed. There could be lag, which could make timed-trophies more difficult. If anyone gets pissy about it, it's probably because they see it as synonymous of having someone being on your account and doing the game.

Edited by ArmoredSquirreXD

maxresdefault.jpg

widescreen_0000_advertisement1_1920x1080

Bought both at the same time in the current sale. Four Sided Fantasy is €3 now (from €10, first sale ever) and Kung Fury is €1,50 (from €4, first sale since being released for €5 - €2,50 for PS+, didn't know the movie until a couple of months ago) - can't resist those prices for games on my wish list. Will play them in the KYC3 event.

• Like 1