Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

19 minutes ago, Greenshyguy said:

First Nioh now this. My wallet is really taking a beating. 

Tell me about it. :P There's still NieR: Automata, Persona 5, and Mass Effect Andromeda coming in the next month or so as well. Where am I gonna find the time!? :giggle:

26 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Tell me about it. :P There's still NieR: Automata, Persona 5, and Mass Effect Andromeda coming in the next month or so as well. Where am I gonna find the time!? :giggle:

Yeap, I've got mass effect and persona 5 in the next month and I've just paid out for a Nintendo Switch, Zelda, Bomber man R and 1 2 Switch =P

And treated myself to a copy of Bullet girls 2 today too =P

Picked up my sale haul from the post and got Dragon Quest Builders, World Of Final Fantasy and the warhammer Vermintide game. Especially now that the FF15 has been feeling a disappointmen i'm really looking forward playing World Of Final Fantasy.

Last time I got World of Final Fantasy, it's really cute and hilarious :lol: though I didn't know most of the characters I met so far in the game since most of them appears first on the NES and SNES Era final fantasy games where the very first FF I ever played and beat was FFXII.

I hate to say this but, this is the only Japanese game that I prefer playing it with English voice over because the Japanese voice over (even though are really fitting and good) can only be heard during cinematics and on winning posestreak,  plus getting damaged or when use a special move, where the in-game text are not voiced at all and you have to do a lots of reading, as for the English voice over it's almost everywhere even when standing still the characters may talk to each others.

Lfad333.png

Think this will be one of my best game experiences ever, reserving this to be my 100th platinum

And today i also picked this one up from the sale.

L7ca091.png

Just want to try it, will be proud if i get 3 trophies

• Like 1