PSN Having Massive Problems - Multiplayer affected

quickfoozlle

37 minutes ago, GamingNation2K said:

@Varhur RE6 servers are allegedly back up, not RE5 though. Keep getting error codes

Nope, still won't allow me to start the game with PSN as chosen network, only offline, I suppose that all MP trophies are unobtainable as well.

22 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Well, it’s progress.

Yeah, but this might be all that's done, now that Sony feels confident enough to update the status site and say that "EvErYtHiNg Is WoRkInG".

15 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Yea, but this might be all that's done, now that Sony feels confident enough to update the status site and say that "EvErYtHiNg Is WoRkInG".

Guess time will tell. Not much to do but hope for the best.

Edited by MidnightDragon

3 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Multiplayer modes or campaign session? Latter for me on PS3, can't check the former (don't have the DLC's bought yet).

it was the Multiplayer  dlc modes

3 minutes ago, red_tyrant said:

RE6 PS3 works now?

Campaign-related stuff with other players don't work (attempting to start the game with network option "PSN" will result in an error (couldn't connect to server). No idea if the same applies to MP DLC's (don't have them yet).

Btw, has anyone thought about making a list of games that were victims of this Sony fuck-up? Would be a good way to decide which online trophies might be better to go for after this shitfest ends for good (if it ends at all).

Max Payne 3 multiplayer can still be accessed, as I stated in my first post, however matches cannot be started not even private ones. I'm still getting the "You were removed from the game due to connection problems" message. 

I went ahead and sent them a support ticket with a picture since my tweet hasn't been answered. 

Let's hope they do their job and fix this issue asap. 

Edited by Deceptrox

4 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Campaign-related stuff with other players don't work (attempting to start the game with network option "PSN" will result in an error (couldn't connect to server). No idea if the same applies to MP DLC's (don't have them yet).

Btw, has anyone thought about making a list of games that were victims of this Sony fuck-up? Would be a good way to decide which online trophies might be better to go for after this shitfest ends for good (if it ends at all).

it seems it works for me 

6 minutes ago, Varhur said:

I started a list in the previous page. I tried RE 6 like an hour ago and only the leaderboards worked for the PS3 version. Can't create or join a match in campaign or dlc

4 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

Max Payne 3 multiplayer can still be accessed, as I stated in my first post, however matches cannot be started not even private ones. I'm still getting the "You were removed from the game due to connection problems" message. 

I went ahead and sent them a support ticket with a picture since my tweet hasn't been answered back. 

Let's hope they do their job and fix this issue asap. 

It's Tuesday in less than two hours here in Norway, I've been having this issue with RE5 since Friday night. Such a bummer. I know that PSN was down for a month in 2011, but this is turning out to be the longest outage I've ever experienced on PlayStation. Tweeted Sony myself, no answer. I feel like way too few are complaining, which brings me to believe that online is perfectly fine for other games. What could be causing this though? I had a long session on Thursday and everything was going well. Everything changed on Friday. According to the PSN server status, all their services should be back, clearly they're not though...

1 minute ago, GamingNation2K said:

It's Tuesday in less than two hours here in Norway, I've been having this issue with RE5 since Friday night. Such a bummer. I know that PSN was down for a month in 2011, but this is turning out to be the longest outage I've ever experienced on PlayStation. Tweeted Sony myself, no answer. I feel like way too few are complaining, which brings me to believe that online is perfectly fine for other games. What could be causing this though? I had a long session on Thursday and everything was going well. Everything changed on Friday. According to the PSN server status, all their services should be back, clearly they're not though...

Yes, this is really frustrating. I just need one playthrough of RE6 and even if its not necessary, I want to play with my friend online. My really bad luck comes with Chivalry tho, im really close to the platinum (like 1 hour of gameplay, tops) and the game just doesn't work.  

6 minutes ago, red_tyrant said:

Yes, this is really frustrating. I just need one playthrough of RE6 and even if its not necessary, I want to play with my friend online. My really bad luck comes with Chivalry tho, im really close to the platinum (like 1 hour of gameplay, tops) and the game just doesn't work.  

I feel your frustration, I'm two trophies away from getting all the online trophies in RE5 and was going to hunt the RE6 ones, then this disruptive outage happened. I really hope the servers are back by tomorrow. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GamingNation2K said:

I feel your frustration, I'm two trophies away from getting all the online trophies in RE5 and was going to hunt the RE6 ones, then this disruptive outage happened. I really hope the servers are back by tomorrow. 

I'm pissed as well. I only need one match so that my last trophy online from Max Payne 3 can pop, then I can worry about singleplayer any other time.

Edited by Deceptrox

9 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

I'm pissed as well. I only need one match so that my last trophy online from Max Payne 3 can pop, then I can worry about singleplayer any other time.

I hope you get the trophy buddy, would be infuriating to leave one out like that. We'll have to keep twiddling our thumbs and hope for the best. You could try getting in touch with Sony on Twitter. The more complaints they receive, the more likely they are to take the situation seriously.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, japancollecter said:

Pix the cat ps4 leaderboards  is working again 、vita is still down

Yup, got my two leaderboard trophies on PS4 an hour or so ago. I even saw your name.
People weren't kidding when they said no one plays the daily board. We were the only two names on it.

• Like 1