Fastest Achiever

TrophyJutsu

56 minutes ago, TrophyJutsu said:

Hi i have a question
i wanna play the game on PS3 and want to make a save + upload save to ps4 with cross save
Am i allowed to do this until im done.
Then on Ps4 use save by save ?

yes there is a cross save feature in the game that allow you to use saves from Ps3 to Ps4 and vice versa. but you ONLY upload your character not the profile data so your badass rank will be 0, and it's a problem because a lot of trophies are not instant and you have to redo a lot of them like beat terramorphus that is impossible to do solo without a decent badass rank

Edited by Emanuele97G

55 minutes ago, Emanuele97G said:

yes there is a cross save feature in the game that allow you to use saves from Ps3 to Ps4 and vice versa. but you ONLY upload your character not the profile data so your badass rank will be 0, and it's a problem because a lot of trophies are not instant and you have to redo a lot of them like beat terramorphus that is impossible to do solo without a decent badass rank

okay but i could make tons of saves and rush the game with these saves ?

55 minutes ago, Emanuele97G said:

terramorphus  would be a problem if i find one who can carry me ^^

2 hours ago, TrophyJutsu said:

okay but i could make tons of saves and rush the game with these saves ?

terramorphus  would be a problem if i find one who can carry me ^^

yes you can do a lot of saves, but the cross-save slot is only one unfortunately,so every time you upload a save you must start the Ps4 version a download it. 

you can read how trophies works with cross save in this guide https://psnprofiles.com/guide/2934-borderlands-2-cross-save-quick-reference-trophy-guide 

the only trophies that you can't auto pop with cross saves are the story related ones so use the cross save at the start of each mission or you have to play the whole game again in NG+, but onestly it's not a big deal and took only 2-3 hours to beat the game on NG+ 

i can help you to beat terramorphus, but only on the Ps4 version because on the Ps3 version i have a really low badass rank 

27 minutes ago, Emanuele97G said:

yes you can do a lot of saves, but the cross-save slot is only one unfortunately,so every time you upload a save you must start the Ps4 version a download it. 

you can read how trophies works with cross save in this guide https://psnprofiles.com/guide/2934-borderlands-2-cross-save-quick-reference-trophy-guide 

the only trophies that you can't auto pop with cross saves are the story related ones so use the cross save at the start of each mission or you have to play the whole game again in NG+, but onestly it's not a big deal and took only 2-3 hours to beat the game on NG+ 

i can help you to beat terramorphus, but only on the Ps4 version because on the Ps3 version i have a really low badass rank 

My idea was to use the cross save at the end of the mission