Judge Wackner trophy help (bugged?)

I’ve pressed oldbags “it was the nickel samurai that I saw” statement but the trophy didn’t pop. I finished the cross examine afterwards in case that was needed to pop the trophy. Still no luck. I then went on to finish the chapter up to the “to be continued” point and still no trophy. I have a save file during the cross examine and have pressed the statement a bunch of times but never have gotten the trophy to pop. Any idea what might be going on here? Would be a shame to kill a platinum run just like that... :(

On 2/28/2021 at 4:51 PM, Orenn16 said:

I’ve pressed oldbags “it was the nickel samurai that I saw” statement but the trophy didn’t pop. I finished the cross examine afterwards in case that was needed to pop the trophy. Still no luck. I then went on to finish the chapter up to the “to be continued” point and still no trophy. I have a save file during the cross examine and have pressed the statement a bunch of times but never have gotten the trophy to pop. Any idea what might be going on here? Would be a shame to kill a platinum run just like that... :(

For what it’s worth, replaying the case fixed the issue for me and the trophy popped. Now the same issue is happening with the childhood friends trophy in the final case. So bizarre. Hopefully a replay here fixed the issue in this case too.

So I replayed the last chapter a few times and couldn’t get the childhood friends trophy to pop. What finally worked was when I triggered the conversations in a different order. If you wait until you talk to Larry down at Heavenly Hall right before you break his Psycholocks, examine the flags (first trigger) than present the attorney badge (second trigger) and this finally popped the trophy for me!

Fingers crossed this helps someone out there...

Strange, I didn't have any issues unlocking trophies in this game, and haven't heard anything about bugged trophies, but it's possible you were unfortunate and encountered some rare bugs. I've certainly had a few occasions where I've encountered some weird glitches in some games that no one, or almost no one else has ever seemed to encounter. Really blows when it's a game breaking one too that halts your progress entirely.

Good to hear you seem to have this fixed now at least.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

Strange, I didn't have any issues unlocking trophies in this game, and haven't heard anything about bugged trophies, but it's possible you were unfortunate and encountered some rare bugs. I've certainly had a few occasions where I've encountered some weird glitches in some games that no one, or almost no one else has ever seemed to encounter. Really blows when it's a game breaking one too that halts your progress entirely.

Good to hear you seem to have this fixed now at least.

Yeah I’m convinced it’s something on my end because I haven’t heard of any one else with issues either. Still, on the off chance someone else somehow runs into the sand issues, hopefully they’ll stumble across this thread and save themselves some time!