One of the best games I've ever played

PipeSwinger

I’m loving it so far, though only on the fourth mission. The graphics look great and the gameplay has really improved imo. I played the new one on PS4 and for some reason I just can’t get into it. The only bad point, as others said, is the checkpoint resets conversations and enemies that you killed before it.

• 1 year later...

I really enjoy this game.  I'm meticulously going through each level and completing all the challenges.  I've just completed all challenges and the mission for Dexter Industries and I've just started playing the Death Factory mission.  Tons of challenges to complete making this game highly replayable.  I really enjoy finding every way to take out your target.  I go through each mission first by eliminating everyone on the map (everyone!), and after a ton of additional mission completions (and approaches), I eventually go through and play it on Purist to get silent assassin, only taking out the target without causing any suspicion.  Guns a blazing approach is definitely fun but I also like the challenge aspect to get through the mission without being spotted.  Great game and looking forward to the Plat.  Luckily, I was able to secure the online, Contract mode trophies when I bought the game when it launched in 2012 so to finally get the platinum will be awesome. 

The only thing I don't like is that the checkpoints reset the sections you've already completed.  

Edited by Paperclip1776