Online server connection problems

I've been trying to station mercenaries in Bladestorm: Nightmare, another Koei Tecmo game, all weekend. But every time I launched the game it said there was a problem and it was returning to offline mode. I figured they quietly dropped online support for the game, but if what G4Knight is saying is true maybe there are problems across the entire library.

I have contacted Koei Tecmo to see if the servers are being shut down or not and here is their response:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We suppose that the issue may be related to the PSN failure that is currently occurring.
Therefore, please kindly try again after it is recovered.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Koei Tecmo Customer Support

I know that we believe is a PSN server issue, but i wanted to bring this up for anyone who still might have concerns.

• Like 2

I love playing Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash Survival Co-Op mode ( TBH it's the most enjoyable mode to play single or with people )

but it seems that it's not working too, it keeps giving me this message An error has occurred. (NP-31887-7)

I really hope the server of this game to not get shut down, the survival co-op mode is the the only main reason i'm still playing this game to this day even after I got the platinum, also its the only mode currently that will gives you a lots of EXP and rare cards that i'm trying to collect every single card and level them to the max :(