Trophy backlog todo list - pinned block on profile page

Just a thought as a feature request it would great to have way to pin trophies (unachieved) as a backlog TODO list and prioritise them in one aggregated list. This could be added as block on profile page under trophy cabinet. 

For me, it really helps with act of committing to knock off backlog trophies and have constant reminder everytime I look at my trophy list ( farcry 2 plat I'll get there one day) Otherwise I may forget and never get back to them, until to late.

Imagine this is something worthwhile for others to see on your profile that your actively seeking same trophy that requires Coop MP.  Good for community interaction etc. 

You seem to have the code framework for this in the trophy cabinet, so could just branch and rework what's there already. Could be a nice enhancement feature add for premium members, but not my call there.

Edited by SlipingJimmy

You’d be better off posting in this topic as this site is apparently dead in the water. Nothing new is being added, maybe nothing new is even being considered. Someone not associated with running this site is doing a better job of bringing useful additions to PSNP.

• Like 1