Killer for 500 sacrifices

Who is an easy killer to grind 500 sacrifices?

This is the last trophy that I need for the platinum and I know that it will come eventually but when I'm close to the platinum, I just want to get it.

Killer can be really hard, I like playing survivor more so I haven't played killer a whole lot except for getting their trophies. Who would make this trophy easier for me? I have 270 sacrifices right now.

I will buy the dlcs eventually so if any dlc killers are good, I can get that specific dlc.

Edited by baejacobs

I think it's all personal preference and play style, I liked playing with myers "the shape" but you should have time to test every killer out if you're going for the merciless with each. If anything your perk build can be more important than the killer you choose, but getting certain perk builds takes a lot of bloodpoints so may not be viable. I haven't played since pyramid head was added so my advice may be out of date.

it definitely seems very up to preference, i had to play a lot of hag because getting 15 kills without her hex totem being sacrifices took a long time and started to eventually get some good matches as her...

for reference, what i thought going for their trophies:

the trapper: his adept took a long time to get... i dont really like his traps and didnt use them a lot.. i didnt play him that much because his trap trophy had low requirements

wraith: didnt require much thought to play which was nice, go invisible and go after people lol

hillbilly: i usually just hit people and dont use his chainsaw because its so hard to use. his 50 chainsaw trophy was annoying

nurse: sometimes get lucky and get good games as her but most my matches, i do awful, she's so hard to play

the hag: played the most of her to get her trophies, actually pretty fun to play

the doctor: pretty easy to play, im able to tell where people are because of his ability

huntress: im never able to hit anyone with her hatchets, barely played her becuse shes not needed for platinium

Personally I find Spirit to be the best killer. Spirit with Stridor/BBQ/Ruin/(Pop/Hex:Undying) or Stridor/BBQ/Pop/Corrupt Intervention. One of the best killer but easier to learn than Nurse. Leatherface is also pretty good. I did most of my 500 kills with Leatherface. I ran BBQ/Ruin/Pop/Tinkerer. Can also switch Tinkerer with Discordance or Bamboozle. Tinkerer to catch people off guard and down them with chainsaw hit. Bamboozle so you can block windows which is Leatherface's biggest weakness. Tbh most of the killers are pretty decent just play whichever you like. 

Edited by Mirrors1118

Objectively Freddy and Spirit would be best if you you are looking for the 2 best "tryhard" killers on console.

As long as you are using a some of the tracking perks like Whispers, BBQ, TInkerer & Discordance you will be able to get the game off to a good start.

Also don't get too caught up on getting a 4k. You could spend 10 mins in a game getting a 3k but it might take you 15 mins to ensure a 4k which isnt worth the aditional time.

Edited by IAmNotXJ9
typo on last line

On 1.3.2021 at 5:20 AM, baejacobs said:

Who is an easy killer to grind 500 sacrifices?

This is the last trophy that I need for the platinum and I know that it will come eventually but when I'm close to the platinum, I just want to get it.

Killer can be really hard, I like playing survivor more so I haven't played killer a whole lot except for getting their trophies. Who would make this trophy easier for me? I have 270 sacrifices right now.

I will buy the dlcs eventually so if any dlc killers are good, I can get that specific dlc.

Doctor with pink addons

OP

• Like 1

• 1 month later...