Cross-Save PS Vita - PS4

Have a game and dlc on both systems.

vita and ps4

Playing my two systems...

But when i started to play on ps4 after beating 3 trophies on vita, ps4 doesn’t count my account progress (opened chars etc.)
I see, ps cloud on ps4 doesn’t read vita progress.

ps4 saves only ps4 progress.

IDK does 

Q is Can i beat something on Vita for total score?

who did it the same way with two platforms?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kostya_pooh said:

Have a game and dlc on both systems.

vita and ps4

Playing my two systems...

But when i started to play on ps4 after beating 3 trophies on vita, ps4 doesn’t count my account progress (opened chars etc.)
I see, ps cloud on ps4 doesn’t read vita progress.

ps4 saves only ps4 progress.

IDK does 

Q is Can i beat something on Vita for total score?

who did it the same way with two platforms?

I don't think the game is cross-save. You should ask the developers.

I asked the developers on twitter about the DLC once and I got an answer. You should try it as well.

• Like 1

Can't speak for this game in particular but the way cross-save between Vita and PS4 normally works is that you upload the save from within the game and not use the normal PS+ cloud saves. Check the Options menu when you have started the game on the Vita to see if there is an option like for example "Upload Save".

Edited by iriihutoR84
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

Can't speak for this game in particular but the way cross-save between Vita and PS4 normally works is that you upload the save from within the game and not use the normal PS+ cloud saves. Check the Options menu when you have started the game on the Vita to see if there is an option like for example "Upload Save".

This is exactly how it works in Necrodancer. There should be an option in the menu to upload/download cloud saves

• Like 1

I think you need to upload your vita save, then download it on ps4. Do not use ps plus, use the in-game option:

Inside the game, click "start/options"  then choose "Cross-Save":

PS-App-20210301-035938.jpg

from there u can upload or download to the cloud:

PS-App-20210301-035949.jpg

If it doesn't work, try again later; there might be a PSN server maintenance or something

Edited by stealthlevel100
Type errors
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, stealthlevel100 said:

I think you need to upload your vita save, then download it on ps4. Do not use ps plus, use the in-game option:

Inside the game, click "start/options"  then choose "Cross-Save":

PS-App-20210301-035938.jpg

from there u can upload or download to the cloud:

PS-App-20210301-035949.jpg

If it doesn't work, try again later; there might be a PSN server maintenance or something

PSN is broken for a lot of people right now so MP and other online features are out of commission until Sony fixes the underlying cause.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

PSN is broken for a lot of people right now so MP and other online features are out of commission until Sony fixes the underlying cause.

Thanks a lot! Did a lot of manipulations with saves between systems snd now i can confirm that i have the similar progress!!! Using an inner menu cross-save is the only way to beat the game on these two systems. Inner cross-save feature use ps cloud too, but some other way)))

-This should be added to important info-

Use only game cross-save option to do not lose your progress between systems!

Using ps cloud Is dangerous 

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Necrodancer crashes a lot in the Amplified DLC which could corrupt all your data and send you back to square one with nothing, now it's pretty much a backsave in case that happens. Most of the trophies are untouched by this issue except the mode master trophy which will make you do all the extra modes again for it to pop unless you use the crosssave to get your data back.

Edited by Kimura Takahashi
  • Like 2