Ps Now March 2021

Sailar91

1 hour ago, Sailar91 said:

I think tomorrow we will see the other 2 games

What makes you think there will be another two games? Now doesn't have a set number of additions. You might still be right, because occasionally some games are added without any mention in the blogpost.

6 minutes ago, NewDust said:

What makes you think there will be another two games? Now doesn't have a set number of additions. You might still be right, because occasionally some games are added without any mention in the blogpost.

I would expect another couple of additions, there normally is 6 each month 

world war z is super fun. i plat it before the patches and it took me a month. the really hard levels, oh man, after the patches those were tough. i suggest you find regulars who arent trophy hunters to play with for the really hard levels and listen to exactly what they say. there is a ton of great gamers on that game who arent trophy hunters that are extremely good but you have to find them. add them asap and be friendly and ask for their help. when i was done it was a small community of people bored looking for news ways to play so they seem to be willing to help out. the multiplayer is grindy getting people to play. i set landmines down around the one flag in what looks like some kinda small garden space on a roof to not let anyone take the flag for the one trophy. i did get vertigo after playing though. super bad, it lasted about a week. your screen spins alot from checking your angles and i really over did it those last few days. if you cant finish a level just try the next day. there was some days i fought so hard to win on hard mode and just couldnt, then woke up the next day and won like 3 maps in a row with a fresh new random team. the game should of been way more popular imo. id put it up there with one of the funnest games ive played

13 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

world war z is super fun. i plat it before the patches and it took me a month. the really hard levels, oh man, after the patches those were tough. i suggest you find regulars who arent trophy hunters to play with for the really hard levels and listen to exactly what they say. there is a ton of great gamers on that game who arent trophy hunters that are extremely good but you have to find them. add them asap and be friendly and ask for their help. when i was done it was a small community of people bored looking for news ways to play so they seem to be willing to help out. the multiplayer is grindy getting people to play. i set landmines down around the one flag in what looks like some kinda small garden space on a roof to not let anyone take the flag for the one trophy. i did get vertigo after playing though. super bad, it lasted about a week. your screen spins alot from checking your angles and i really over did it those last few days. if you cant finish a level just try the next day. there was some days i fought so hard to win on hard mode and just couldnt, then woke up the next day and won like 3 maps in a row with a fresh new random team. the game should of been way more popular imo. id put it up there with one of the funnest games ive played

I would recommend them to check out the World War Z subreddit on Reddit. Most likely you find the good players there.  https://www.reddit.com/r/worldwarzthegame/

• Like 1