Trophy Thoughts?

johnclark12

Comes out on March 19 in both physical and digital editions. In Can’t Drive This, one player drives a monster truck while another player builds the road. If the truck drives too slowly, it’ll explode in a big, fiery game-over.

Trophies don't look too bad to be honest. What do you guys think of the list? Will you be getting this one when it comes out?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, rdhight said:

The platinum name and description are 10/10.

Can, in Fact, Drive This
Unlock every trophy except for this trophy, which is unlocked with the last of the other trophies.

But of course....

9 hours ago, YesImAPwnda said:

fast & eZ Plat.

But you need to have 4 Controllers or 3 + Remote Play via PC/PS4/Mobile for the 4 Player Trophy

So if I only have 2 PS5 controllers, this is impossible to get on my own? I have ps4 controllers and I often play remote play on 2 different laptops.. still not possible?

31 minutes ago, johnclark12 said:

So if I only have 2 PS5 controllers, this is impossible to get on my own? I have ps4 controllers and I often play remote play on 2 different laptops.. still not possible?

Nope, that's not possible.
You can only have 1 connection from Remote Play and you also can't let a friend join your game from share play with an active remote play session.

The 4 man trophy doesn’t work in Online Coop? Reading this thread also makes me wonder if  this game even has Online components?

If this is offline only I have to skip, even though I wanted to play this :(

Edited by xIRockyRock

5 hours ago, DarthPunisher said:

I’m 99% sure there is online co-op.  It seems strange that you wouldn’t be able to get the 4 player trophy that way.  We’ll just have to wait and see, I guess.

There is online co-op but only for 2-players. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DarthPunisher said:

I’m 99% sure there is online co-op.  It seems strange that you wouldn’t be able to get the 4 player trophy that way.  We’ll just have to wait and see, I guess.

As @wolker4 already said, it's only for 2 players online.
Even the 2 player online co-op mode isn't that stable and contains little delays and can lag/drop fps if someone is placing track parts like factories...would be a mess with 4 people I guess.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, wolker4 said:

There is online co-op but only for 2-players. 

17 hours ago, YesImAPwnda said:

As @wolker4 already said, it's only for 2 players online.
Even the 2 player online co-op mode isn't that stable and contains little delays and can lag/drop fps if someone is placing track parts like factories...would be a mess with 4 people I guess.

Ah, OK.  Thanks for clearing that up.  Too bad you can't have 4 player online co-op, seems like it would be fun!