Collectibles moved - 1.06

Msmith008

So with the new patch, they apparently moved three of the collectibles, Weapon  #4  (rescue), Character #1 (sabotage),  and Weapon #11 (anti-terrorism).

I found Weapon #4 in a bathroom BEFORE you enter in the last vent to save Carrington.

Character #1 is found in the same area as before the patch, opposite from where you enter (near where you exit) on some barrels next to a tent. 

For #11, I went through the whole level twice, and looked on every shelf, corner, planter, dark space, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse, and doghouse in that area. I can't find it anywhere. It might be somewhere obvious that I missed, but I'm guessing they either moved it to one of the lockers you can't open, or forgot to put it back in.

I deleted the patch, and it's in it's original spot, but picking it up doesn't pop the trophy. Picking up the other two (they are invisible, but you get the prompt) doesn't pop it either. 

If someone has found it, please let me know, but I think I'm shelving this until the next patch. What a buggy mess. One of the few games I regret ever starting...

From the patch notes:

• The collectable at the end of the level is now moved to a new, secret location (its in the locker room, behind the middle mirror, break it to access the collectable)

Edit: Just confirmed this location. After rescuing the President and opening the double doors there's a cutscene where a passing guard stops and shoots at you through a window on a floor above you.

Hand the first right you see then head down the corridor to the room marked ''Locker Room'' There's 2 guards inside (on Easy mode). Break the middle mirror (Default R3) and it's in a crack in the wall behind the mirror.

Edited by TheProjectHate
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, TheProjectHate said:

From the patch notes:

• The collectable at the end of the level is now moved to a new, secret location (its in the locker room, behind the middle mirror, break it to access the collectable)

Edit: Just confirmed this location. After rescuing the President and opening the double doors there's a cutscene where a passing guard stops and shoots at you through a window on a floor above you.

Hand the first right you see then head down the corridor to the room marked ''Locker Room'' There's 2 guards inside (on Easy mode). Break the middle mirror (Default R3) and it's in a crack in the wall behind the mirror.

Thank you for this information! I updated the description of my Collectibles Guide Video. So hopefully more people get help.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...